Need info regarding premium beverage package

Six of us have purchased the Premium Beverage package for our cruise next month. I have a printout of the liquors available. I just read a very recent review of the Liberty of the Seas Med cruise. That reviewer said no Grey Goose Vodka and mentioned other higher end liquors not included. On my printout Grey Goose and others he mentioned ARE included. So what is the deal? Anyone?

Six of us have purchased the Premium Beverage package for our cruise next month. I have a printout of the liquors available. I just read a very recent review of the Liberty of the Seas Med cruise. That reviewer said no Grey Goose Vodka and mentioned other higher end liquors not included. On my printout Grey Goose and others he mentioned ARE included. So what is the deal? Anyone?

This link shows that Grey Goose is included:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=39539275&postcount=38

Just got back from the Oasis (Sept 14 - 21) and saw a bartender with the attached list.

Hope it is useful. :)

For those of you who wonder, cocktails can be "made to order". Our Bloody Caesars were with Grey Goose, Ketel One, Stoli ... whatever vodka we asked for. We did see a passenger who was denied a shot of Patron as it was considered "not-included".

Thanks.

Julie

1029634593_PremiumAlcoholRCCL001.jpg.aa8eb819bec64a4fb60fa824c31f5956.jpg

Edited by JCMStewart

Hi first time with r/c going on explorer of the seas dec 22 for 7 days.

My question is the premium drinks package my hubby wants it but I don't think I do.can you purchase a single package ?

Is it worth it?whist my hubby is not a heavy drinker he may consume say 8 drinks a day ?

Also

Taking two Kevin and perry teenagers with me!

There is enough to keep them occupied???

Is there enough food for them to munch AI

Any info will be useful to me

Thanks

Mandy

My question is the premium drinks package my hubby wants it but I don't think I do.can you purchase a single package ?

Is it worth it?whist my hubby is not a heavy drinker he may consume say 8 drinks a day ?

Also

Thanks

Mandy

Royal's rules state that all guests over 21 in a stateroom must purchase the unlimited alcoholic drink package. I'd wait to purchase until you get on board, and maybe they will show more flexibility.

You could arrange your cabins so that one teen is in a cabin with you and the other with DH. That way DH can purchase the package for himself as the teen is not required to purchase.

Once on board you can switch back so that teens are together and you and DH are together.

hi Julie - I don't see the word doc here so I am going to email you. If you could please send it that will help us decide if we'd like to purchase for our FOS cruise this Sunday - 6 days until embarkation! thanks, Aunt Sue

Also

Thanks

Mandy

You could do what BekkaW says or indeed wait until you board and try to book the package just for your husband. On Liberty in June I was able to buy it for myself, and my friend who is currently on Splendour was able to do the same

Just got back from the Oasis (Sept 14 - 21) and saw a bartender with the attached list.

Hope it is useful. :)

For those of you who wonder, cocktails can be "made to order". Our Bloody Caesars were with Grey Goose, Ketel One, Stoli ... whatever vodka we asked for. We did see a passenger who was denied a shot of Patron as it was considered "not-included".

Thanks.

Julie

Thanks Julie.

We go next year on the AOS from Southampton I have been trying to find out the cost of drinks package's but no luck so far can anybody let me know

This should give you a rough idea:

http://www.shipcruise.org/royal-caribbean-alcohol-policy-drink-prices/

I believe the prices are at least 15% higher when sailing out of Southhampton, as they roll the gratuity into the price.

Here's the link to the RCCL flyer.

On my upcoming Adventure TA they are quoting an average of $55 per day including grats, so $715 for 13 nights. I'm sat here trying to work out if I can actually drink that much!! Where it says 'Juices' does that include the freshly squeezed varieties?

Here's the link to the RCCL flyer.

On my upcoming Adventure TA they are quoting an average of $55 per day including grats, so $715 for 13 nights. I'm sat here trying to work out if I can actually drink that much!! Where it says 'Juices' does that include the freshly squeezed varieties?

No, unfortunately no fresh squeezed juices in the alcohol packages.

Also, beware that the free drink package promo is the most restricted promo I've ever seen. Not only are all C&A perks not combinable, but no special rates either, such as Senior, Residency, Military, etc.

Edited by clarea

Thank you for info on drinks package

Is there a standard drinks package or just the premium ?

What does the soda package include ?

The soda package includes fountain sodas from bars and restaurants. There are about a half-dozen flavors of Coke products like Coke, Diet Coke, Sprint, Ginger Ale, Soda, and Tonic. Additionally, if you are on a ship that has a freestyle Coke machine (only 6 ships now), there are over 100 flavors available from the machine.

Thank you for info on drinks package

Is there a standard drinks package or just the premium ?

What does the soda package include ?

There is a standard level. It does not include liquor, only beer & wine, along with fountain soda and basic juices.