1st Time - Last Time

seafish

Recently on NCL Dawn B2B Boston NE/CN 14 day cruise. As expected - itinerary Excellent! - Weather Great! ... not so much Ship & Services - way too many ship board problems. Many cruises over the years but - 1st Time on NCL & Last Time on NCL for us. JMO

Recently on NCL Dawn B2B Boston NE/CN 14 day cruise. As expected - itinerary Excellent! - Weather Great! ... not so much Ship & Services - way too many ship board problems. Many cruises over the years but - 1st Time on NCL & Last Time on NCL for us. JMO

With no details hard to say but sorry it's not for you.

Many cruise lines, many choices....

Such is life. So sad you're experience was not up to par.

I was on the Dawn in January, minimal "ship board" problems, excellent service. I had one issuse, mentioned it to the appropriate person, issuse worked out.

With no details hard to say but sorry it's not for you.

Many cruise lines, many choices....

Yes ... decided NOT to trot-out all the issues -way too many. But IMO safe to say on NCL you really do ... "Get What You Pay For"!

Yes ... decided NOT to trot-out all the issues -way too many. But IMO safe to say on NCL you really do ... "Get What You Pay For"!

Please share. I'm sure we would all like to know the kind of issues. Luckily there are many other cruise lines and I'm sure there is at least one "right" one for all of us.

To each his own. I happen to love the Dawn!! It was my first NCL ship, and turned me back on to cruising (was turned off years earlier by Carnival). I have never had a bad cruise on any of my NCL trips (little issues here and there maybe, but I can say that about every vacation I have been on whether on land or at sea.) I am sorry you didn't enjoy the Dawn. I am sticking with NCL.

Utter nonsense. Your first post is completely without purpose other than an attempt to stir up trouble. This is confirmed by your second post.

The purpose of these boards is to be helpful to one another, not to cause undue angst for future cruisers.

It's unfortunate that you apparently did not enjoy your NCL experience. I'm sure Princess will be happy to have you return.

Yes , I agree. I pay for a great suite on NCL and have an equally great experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

IMO safe to say on NCL you really do ... "Get What You Pay For"!

Let me see if I have this straight. You didn't get less than you paid for, which would have been unsatisfactory. Nor did you receive more than you paid for, which also makes complete sense. All together this means you received exactly what you expected for the price you paid.

This is quite the endorsement. Thanks for your review.

Let me see if I have this straight. You didn't get less than you paid for, which would have been unsatisfactory. Nor did you receive more than you paid for, which also makes complete sense. All together this means you received exactly what you expected for the price you paid.

This is quite the endorsement. Thanks for your review.

PURRR - fect!!

Haven't been hearing any complaints about the Dawn lately.

But Fred and Sandy (OP) love Princess and have almost reached the Elite level! So I'm sure they will be happier on Princess if Princess wants them back. Once a complainer, always a complainer.

Just sayin'

Different strokes for different folks!

Our Princess experience is at the bottom!

Read the line before the middle one!

;)

Sorry you were disappointed.

Your review however is quite a waste of space since you didn't elaborate, not do we have any clue what other line(s) you have sailed previously so we understand your comparison. I imagine if you've only sailed Regent, NCL might be disappointing.....

Hey waiter, there's a hare in my pancakes!

Who cares about the review/non review at this point. The best part of this thread is the rabbit with a pancake on it's head picture.:D

(no, it doesn't take much to amuse me.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Archived