Alfredo's

hpeabody

On the Island they used the Italian restaurant for an Alfredos lunch all week.

I hope that Alfredo's is added to more ships in the fleet.

Or will do like on the Island where they used Sabatini's for an Alfredo's lunch all week! :D

I've heard that rumor several times & nice to read that at least one ship is using Sabatini's for a no fee sitdown pizza lunch.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Regarding Alfredo's on the Sapphire:

Will they let you order just a pepperoni or cheese pizza? Or do you have to order from the ones on the menu on page 1 of this thread?

Thanks for the help! :)

Don't know about the Sapphire, but on the Grand it is just the menu items. And they do not have pepperoni.

Will they let you order just a pepperoni or cheese pizza? Or do you have to order from the ones on the menu on page 1 of this thread?

I was on the Sapphire last month and they allowed my sons and I to order cheese or pepperoni pizzas.

I was on the Sapphire last month and they allowed my sons and I to order cheese or pepperoni pizzas.

I have seen other posters stating they were able to order pepperoni pizza at Alfredo's even though it isn't listed on the menu. They said that they figured there was no harm in asking and were pleasantly surprised to find that the staff said it would be no problem.

I'm kind of a weirdo and I think the "acid test" for a pizza place is their pepperoni pizza. If they can't make a decent pepperoni pizza then then chances are that their specialty pizzas will be disappointing as well.

I was very disappointed with the pizza from Prego on the Lido deck of Star Princess. I loved the pizza from Cafe Corniche on Sea Princess. I'm looking forward to trying Alfredo's pizza on Grand Princess.

You can mix and match with the toppings that they have. I had ham pizza most of the time when I was there. When on the Sapphire, they did not have Pepperoni. A friend recently was on the Grand Princess and they did have Pepperoni on that. A waiter had told me on the Sapphire that it is requested all the time! Maybe they listened.

I liked Alfredos but much preferred the pizzeria on the Sun Class as it had more items and from looking at the menu on the Royal, I wish they had kept the Sun Class menu items.

Also, remember to specify what type of cheese. I am not a fan of buffalo mozzerala as much (it is creamier).

Edited by Coral

Don't know about the Sapphire, but on the Grand it is just the menu items. And they do not have pepperoni.

When I sailed on teh Grand in Sept I was able to order the pizza with whatever toppings I wanted, no problem