Balcony Rooms on Carnival Liberty...??

topaz123

Planning for our next cruise. Appears we will be going on the LIBERTY. Not sure which would be a good balcony room...as far as quiet and spacious. I realize most are real similar, but at the risk of just tossing it out....any recommendations on specific balcony rooms? Thanks!!!:)

We've had an Empress deck aft, an Empress deck regular balcony, and Lido deck balcony. My favourite in terms of balcony space and view was our aft. In terms of convenience, Lido. Empress was very good in terms of location as well (2 up to the Lido, and 2 down to the Promenade).

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Forums mobile app

We always book on the Panorama deck. I had room 1026 on our Liberty cruise and booked the same for our upcoming Freedom cruise.

Very quiet, close enough to everything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

We usually like the Empress deck, but we were on the Panorama deck on the Liberty and really liked the location. Down a couple of steps and you're on the Lido.

We were in 6473 on Liberty(an 8A Balcony, but it was double the size of regular balconies) on the Upper deck. We were above the Piano Lounge and the Victoria Lounge, but we slept just fine. Love that balcony!

Have a great cruise!

Edited by momonthego17

Never had a bad balcony

Just wanted to say that to increase your post count?

We were on the Liberty last November (2012) and were in cabin 7415 on the Empress Deck.

We were very happy with the location.

Happy Cruising!

Another vote for the Empress Deck (Deck 7). We were in 7410 on our last cruise on the Liberty. Very quiet. Great location. In the aft section (port side), just around the corner from the elevators. Would book it again without hesitation.

Just wanted to say that to increase your post count?

Huh?? We have had about 5 balconies on conquest class and never had a bad one. Not in our cabin that much and never have been affected by noise.

Sorry if you didnt approve of my post.

Never had a bad balcony

Huh?? We have had about 5 balconies on conquest class and never had a bad one. Not in our cabin that much and never have been affected by noise.

Sorry if you didnt approve of my post.

Oops! I misread your post. I thought it said "Never had a balcony". Guess it's time to pay the optometrist a visit.:o

We always book on the Panorama deck. I had room 1026 on our Liberty cruise and booked the same for our upcoming Freedom cruise.

Very quiet, close enough to everything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

We have 1026 and 1030 on our upcoming Liberty cruise. I've had a Lido deck cabin before on Triumph and loved it for the quiet and convenience.

Planning for our next cruise. Appears we will be going on the LIBERTY. Not sure which would be a good balcony room...as far as quiet and spacious. I realize most are real similar, but at the risk of just tossing it out....any recommendations on specific balcony rooms? Thanks!!!:)

Stay away from 9276!!!

We had that cabin on Liberty back in April. We had a vent (in the red area) over our balcony that sounded like a jet engine, day and night. I hardly slept, even with the balcony door closed. It was so loud that we could barely hear the ocean while sitting on our balcony.

Anything forward of that should be quiet.

ry%3D400

I imagine the vents in the blue area, which is more aft, are also noisy.

We have had lots of other Lido balcony problems with no vents :mad: and no issues. We LOVE being on the Lido deck.

We had cabin 9293 on the Freedom Lido Deck, loved it. 1st cabin through the sliding doors with no balcony neighbors to our right. Only time we heard music was one night at 11pm for a deck party but slept through it.:)

We are in 9294 on the other side. Picked it for the privacy of no one on one side. Had a Lido Deck cabin on Breeze loved it! Will never go back!

We actually love the Verandah Deck aft. That way you're just 1 deck from Lido and can easily run up. Never bothered with noise. Have the same area booked for next cruise.

We had always gotten very aft balconies but tried a side last cruise. Not bad at all. Now have 2 rooms where balcony can open. Looking forward to it.