Carnival Imagination and Carnival Sunshine - My Back-to-Back Photo Review

wrigley80

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2080_zpscfb3f45b.jpg

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2076_zpsa733af21.jpg

I love these fake Palm Trees.

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2091_zpsca72b39e.jpg

If you want a nice, quiet place to sit and relax then be sure to go out on Deck 10 on the outdoor Promenade. There were many times when we were the only people out here. It was a perfect place to watch the sunset....more on that to come later

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2107_zpsa82d3f35.jpg

Loving the pics of you and your dad Wrigley. Such greaat memories you guys are making. Looking forward to the rest of your review!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Thank-You so much. I wouldn't cruise without my dad. I did once and it just wasn't the same

Now remember a few posts back when I said that I had some good pictures of the sunset coming up. As we were pulling out of Miami my dad was ready to go in and start getting ready for dinner but I told him that we needed to stay for a few more minutes because you could see that the sunset was going to be gorgeous. I am so happy that we decided to wait

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013057_zps67a0b7ec.jpg

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013063_zps598b1286.jpg

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013064_zpsbc2546da.jpg

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-December1-162013067_zpse1fb1245.jpg

It was just so beautiful.....it was almost like the sky was on fire

We took our rental car back and then we headed to the port. We are Platinum so once we got to the port we dropped our bags off with the porters and they put the Priority tags on our bags. By now it was 10:30 am but they still were not allowing anyone into the terminal. Once we gave the porters our bags we sat down and waited on a bench for them to open the doors.

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2029_zps1a1a0b2a.jpg

Dad and I are ready for the cruise to begin

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2030_zps048bde70.jpg

Priority Line....don't mind if I do. This is one of my favorite perks of being Platinum. Just walk in and hand them your boarding pass and away we go

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2031_zps624637bf.jpg

It is a tradition for my dad to wear his "I'd Rather Be Cruising" t-shirt on embarkation day

CarnivalImaginationandCarnivalSunshine-Part2033_zps910d9482.jpg

The Platinum Lounge at the Port of Miami is where you get your sail and sign cards.

Did you turn your rental car in at the Rental Car Center next to the Miami airport? If so, how did that go? Was it easy to find, did it take long, etc.? We are cruising on the Conquest in 12 days and we are flying into Orlando and driving to Miami in a rental car to save money.

Did you turn your rental car in at the Rental Car Center next to the Miami airport? If so, how did that go? Was it easy to find, did it take long, etc.? We are cruising on the Conquest in 12 days and we are flying into Orlando and driving to Miami in a rental car to save money.

No we rent from Budget and we returned the car at their downtown location on 2nd St. They don't have a shuttle to the port so once we dropped the car off we jumped in a taxi and headed to the port. A taxi was $14.00 and that included his tip.

It was very convenient.

What I wanna know is...when you get home and show your mom all these pictures...it doesn't KILL her inside that she's missing out on this amazing adventure? lol

Haha....No my mom doesn't enjoy cruising. She has went a few times but she knows that cruising is what my dad and I enjoy.

Besides she would much rather go to Colorado to visit her sister.

Welcome back, Brianna. Thanks for posting some great photos of one of our beautiful Florida sunsets. Looking forward to the rest of your review. Hope you had a nice Christmas.

Did you go to Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor when you were in Dania Beach?

Rose

Always love your reviews - especially the pics! Can't wait to see your adventures in NOLA! We are cruising on the Dream's first cruise out of NOLA after the repositioning. Can't wait. We have never been on the Dream or to NOLA. :D

It was our first time in New Orleans as well. There were so many things that I had on my list that I wanted to do in New Orleans. When I get to the New Orleans portion if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

We will be bringing the Carnival Dream to you. My dad and I are on the 9-day repositioning cruise from Port Canaveral to New Orleans. The Dream will be the biggest ship that we have been on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I chuckled when I saw this picture. I have almost the same picture from our trip on the Imagination last year :D

156207_4707177129278_2015575325_n.jpg

Haha now that's too funny. Those things were everywhere. I kept telling my dad I know that one if these birds is going to crap on us

Welcome back, Brianna. Thanks for posting some great photos of one of our beautiful Florida sunsets. Looking forward to the rest of your review. Hope you had a nice Christmas.

Did you go to Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor when you were in Dania Beach?

Rose

Hi Rose....that sunset was amazing but I'm telling you something that you already know because you get to see them everyday. We had a so-so Christmas.....my dad and I were both sick when we got home from our cruise.

No we didn't go to Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor... I've never heard of it but I wish we did now