MS Eurodam,Nieuw Amsterdam, Prisendam Sail-Away, Jan. 5, 2014

aliaschief

Maybe the person who works her tooter was totally tired from all of that backing up??? Or the regular tooter is on a break???

No matter, today was not her greatest for toots.

Or the tooter was broken and they could only fix it to give three toots!:D

Even though they're big, I would love to sail NA or Eurodam just to eat in Tamarind again. I loved that restaurant.

Should have come on the cruise we did in October! :) I loved the NA...I think it's actually my favorite HAL ship.

They're actually the same length as the Vista class, I believe. The expansion is up...not in length or width.

For those of us watching last night as the Amsterdam sailed out, I was just reading Johnny B's post... and their next door neighbors are the two people who were so late last night. They were flying in from Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Bad weather on the east coast resulted in their late arrival.

:)

It looks like Prinsendam could fit in that open center portion of Allure with space left over.

Captain Roberts actually made that joke when he was describing the company we would have returning from the Amazon Explorer.

"We will have seven other ships in port but the real problem is the size rather than the number. One could probably carry us in her atrium"

What is it? 2 more sleeps before you leave?

Roy

For those of us watching last night as the Amsterdam sailed out, I was just reading Johnny B's post... and their next door neighbors are the two people who were so late last night. They were flying in from Halifax, Nova Scotia.

Bad weather on the east coast resulted in their late arrival.

:)

Yes, I just read that.

Standard toots for the Monster. I guess I have a bit of a lull now. Crystal Serenity leaves Miami at 9 for the Panama Canal. Not the WC yet but some WC people are boarding there and continuing to the WC from LAX on January 18. And I'll meet it in Singapore on my way to the Amsterdam.

Sure glad to see the Prinsendam departure pushed up to 2200.

Roy

Thank you

I may make it back in time.

Sorry, KK, there was apparently confusion on board. PAX received a notice of delayed sailing due to maintenance, but apparently the problem was handled quickly and it's just the Prinsendam left in port.

Roy