MS Eurodam,Nieuw Amsterdam, Prisendam Sail-Away, Jan. 5, 2014

aliaschief

She is looking good and would look even nicer if I could be on-board right now.

Agree that it mostly will be automatic web cams tonight. The owners and operators deserve time off like any other job. They did leave the one camera focused on Her and thankful for that.

Lots of researching to do - we need a hotel recommendation in A - any thoughts?

Depending on your budget, The Hilton is located on Princes Wharf, the Copthorne Hotel Harbour City is across the street from the cruise terminal, if you are staying a few nights Auckland Serviced Apartments on Princes Wharf.

You may wish to look at www.wotif.co.nz for descriptions maps etc.

Numerous hotels, depends on what your plans are.

Edited by erewhon

Prinsendam still waiting for several crew members to arrive, should be there within half an hour.

Thanks for posting that. I was on the phone with the credit card company letting them know where I would be travelling. There system is only designed for nine countries or less, so we had to go through the list twice. I heard the Captain saying they would leave in an hour but could not hear the rest. I am not very good at multi-tasking!

at the risk of getting caught by DH (although he might forgive me since it is his favourite ship too), I am slipping in for just a moment to get a glance at her and see what you are all up to :)

DH has a problem - he thinks I am addicted. Perhaps he will go to sail - a non meeting soon. anyone knows when they are?:p:p

at the risk of getting caught by DH (although he might forgive me since it is his favourite ship too), I am slipping in for just a moment to get a glance at her and see what you are all up to :)

DH has a problem - he thinks I am addicted. Perhaps he will go to sail - a non meeting soon. anyone knows when they are?:p:p

I believe they only take place on ships (and he has to bring the addict with him!:)).

Kazu, forget DH, what does Marley think?

LOL - Marley is sound asleep along with Kazu and Fox :D

I told him he didn't need to send vibes as I know the ship won't toot at this time of the night and it's best just to get his rest - so I 'ordered' him to bed.

It's an early day tomorrow for us - so he will be a happy camper :D