2014 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

OceanDreaming2

Adrian is in his way to the Getaway as I type. Would guess he is boarding this weekend.

Any idea if he'll still be there in mid-February (we're boarding 2/14)? Would love to see him again!

Also, anyone have any idea who is on Epic next month (we board 12/14)?

Thanks!

Any idea if he'll still be there in mid-February (we're boarding 2/14)? Would love to see him again!

Thanks!

Concierge on Epic is Monica Fotache until

David Contreras returns in January

Concierge on Epic is Monica Fotache until

David Contreras returns in January

That's great news. My family and I really had issues with Monica several years ago during our son's engagement cruise. It was something like you can't do this without me, so you'll do it my way, or no way. Thank God for our butler, and the Matre'd, who helped us put together an awesome engagement dinner in the Haven, just the way we wanted it. We are again cruising with our son, DIL and our 9 month old grandson, and I sure don't what to have problems again with the Concierge.:)

That's great news. My family and I really had issues with Monica several years ago during our son's engagement cruise. It was something like you can't do this without me, so you'll do it my way, or no way. Thank God for our butler, and the Matre'd, who helped us put together an awesome engagement dinner in the Haven, just the way we wanted it. We are again cruising with our son, DIL and our 9 month old grandson, and I sure don't what to have problems again with the Concierge.:)

You would not have had a problem working with Leah Rodriguez, whom I place among the top 5 Concierges I have met. But, I'm delighted glad you feel all is fine with Patrick, whom I have not met.

You would not have had a problem working with Leah Rodriguez, whom I place among the top 5 Concierges I have met. But, I'm delighted glad you feel all is fine with Patrick, whom I have not met.

We had Leah last year aboard the Sun. We would love to have her as concierge on any ship we're aboard, she's just the best!:D

Thanks!

I believe he will be unless they pull him to go elsewhere..hope all is well with you and you family!

Captain Martin

Alain Magnier HD

David Klooster CD (Dingo Dave) (one star)

Carmencita Reid Executive Housekeeper

Veronica Duca-Soergel GS Mgr

Paulo Vaz Exec Chef

Mihaela Mocan Rest Mgr

Norman Anderson Beverage Mgr

Anne Barbazza GS Coordinator (she rates 5 stars)

Virginia Brotherern conceirge

Gian deck 12 butler

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Captain Martin

Alain Magnier HD

David Klooster CD (Dingo Dave) (one star)

Carmencita Reid Executive Housekeeper

Veronica Duca-Soergel GS Mgr

Paulo Vaz Exec Chef

Mihaela Mocan Rest Mgr

Norman Anderson Beverage Mgr

Anne Barbazza GS Coordinator (she rates 5 stars)

Virginia Brotherern conceirge

Gian deck 12 butler

...and which ship might this be?

I believe he will be unless they pull him to go elsewhere..hope all is well with you and you family!

Thanks a bunch! We're doing well and counting down to the Holidays (and Epic!). I hope you have a few upcoming adventures to look forward to as well :)

Yes... The Dawn. I had the ship name in the title but it doesn't show when you use tap a talk.

I don't use Tapatalk. I looked for the ship name in the title of your post but it was blank.

Thank you for clarifying though.

We got off the Dawn last month. Virginia and Gian are absolutely the best we've had so far! Example: we were having a sail-away party from Boston with guests coming. Set it all up via electronic concierge: time, number of guests, menu, drinks, etc. plus egg crate for second bedroom and pillow orders, etc.

Day of departure we meet Gian and drop during the conversation that we are looking forward to the food arriving soon and that we wondered about the additional ice and mixers and wine and food.... that were probably enroute. Turns out NOTHING had been sent to the ship. :eek::eek: No worries. Even though departure day is crazy, within the hour here was Gian with everything: table laid, food out, drinks...all done with such professional elan and Carson-like quietude. It wasn't until later we learned he and Virginia had been desperately checking emails, looking for any hint of what we had arranged.

Bottom line: they made us look really good and we all had a great time but at what stressful personal expense to Gian (and Virginia).

Any updates from anyone on the Sun? I'll be traveling Feb 8th (not sure those that are there now will still be there then, though)

Thanks!

Harriet

Go back 3 pages to Page 42 and read my post #832.

That was the list of Sun's Officers on Nov 5.

It will be different in February, due to difffering contract and vacation schedules and transfers to other ships.

Debarked Breakaway this past Sunday (11/16).

Captain: Hakan Svedung

CD: JC Sanchez

HD: Djamel Benatmane

AHD: Grant Jefferies

F&B Dir.: Shailendra Sawant

Glad Jonny Cash Sanchez got a new ship! Last had him on The Gem( Filling in for Sinan) in November of 11. We boarded 10/31 and he set up an all hollows Sail away for us on the starboard side of Great Outdoors! He was fantastic,..

Note: I was last on here in 2012, just getting back. Glad to see some I still recognize still here.

Dr.Bill( DrFootball)- Ex-Ny'er now in N.Az...

CWO-4 US Army Aviation Ret./Med...

No longer solving this governments problems........

Retired from solving other People's Problems

CWO-4 US Army Retired/Medical

NSDQ!!!

Glad Jonny Cash Sanchez got a new ship! Last had him on The Gem( Filling in for Sinan) in November of 11. We boarded 10/31 and he set up an all hollows Sail away for us on the starboard side of Great Outdoors! He was fantastic,..

Note: I was last on here in 2012, just getting back. Glad to see some I still recognize still here.

Dr.Bill( DrFootball)- Ex-Ny'er now in N.Az...

CWO-4 US Army Aviation Ret./Med...

No longer solving this governments problems........

Retired from solving other People's Problems

CWO-4 US Army Retired/Medical

NSDQ!!!

Welcome Back . :)