New Platinum Gift-Tote Bag

winddawn

I wanted to share a couple of pictures of the new Platinum gift tote bag. The bag has the ship name on it. The top part is mesh and has a Velcro closing at the top. The bottom portion of the tote zips around like a suitcase would and opens to an insulated area for your favorite tasty beverages! It's really a tote/cooler. This is way better than a ball cap!

Cruise Critic is only letting me attach one picture. I'll try to add the second picture of the cooler section in a reply.

34500812_CarnivalPlatinumGiftTote.jpg.a11b23c73bd5d9596a1b24a0f3f9e796.jpg

Are these new? I have seen similar bags in multiple reviews and posts for months? Were they just offered on select ships and are now fleet wide? Sorry I am not platinum so I am not sure how it works.

Are these new? I have seen similar bags in multiple reviews and posts for months? Were they just offered on select ships and are now fleet wide? Sorry I am not platinum so I am not sure how it works.

There have been other pictures posted. I think they have been offered on some ships. So glad the caps are gone.

We're doing B2B on Liberty soon and I'm hoping they still have some Tervis Tumblers left. I'm looking forward to the tote but do not want 4 of them. A friend of mine did B2B on Liberty and received tumblers the 1st week and totes the 2nd week.

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy my post. :-(

We were Platinum on our last cruise. We have 6 of the tumblers. I fill mine with water every morning before going to work. Nice to see the Carnival Cruise tumbler on my desk. I was wondering if we would get more on our next cruise. I really don't need any more and would like to have the bags but we don't need 6. Wish they would give us several gifts to choose from.

We were Platinum on our last cruise. We have 6 of the tumblers. I fill mine with water every morning before going to work. Nice to see the Carnival Cruise tumbler on my desk. I was wondering if we would get more on our next cruise. I really don't need any more and would like to have the bags but we don't need 6. Wish they would give us several gifts to choose from.

Just like the tote bags and ball caps, you can find the Tervis tumblers for sale on ebay.

I received a Tervis tumbler with a red lid on the Sensation Christmas cruise.

I got another Tervis tumbler on my November Conquest cruise too. This is the first time I've seen the tote bag when I received it on my Sunshine New Year's cruise.

I got another Tervis tumbler on my November Conquest cruise too. This is the first time I've seen the tote bag when I received it on my Sunshine New Year's cruise.

We did a b2b2b on the Conquest in December and the first 2 weeks we received the Tervis Tumblers. The last week we received the tote bag.

Is there any Platinum/Diamonds here who have the original blue Carnival tote bag and has now gotten the new one? Can you compare them for me as I really like my old blue Carnival tote and use it all the time, both on and off the ships...

I also really like the Tervis Tumblers and might even want more of those if there is no huge difference between the new and old tote bags.. Can someone compare them for me please.. Thanks