Spa Junior Suite

gaylemh

Roger,

Here are a couple of pictures of the spa bathroom. As a matter of fact, this is our cabin on Dec 1! Where is the shower?

I think this is the shower right by the sink http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj215/suek46/SpaJS4_zps2edad585.jpg

and the glass door leading into the room is the back of the shower - correct?

And the glass wall in the room is the back of the shower to let in natural light?

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj215/suek46/SpaJS3_zps7d3e82fd.jpg

Edited by EbayCruiser
to add 2nd picture

Thanks. I'm assuming the half bath is the door to the right of the bed, and the full bath is the one kiddie corner from the foot?

I think it's just the opposite. The full bath is the one next to the bed. The large glass window is the light filtering shower and the door on the other side of the room is the half bath with the sink and toilet.

I think it's just the opposite. The full bath is the one next to the bed. The large glass window is the light filtering shower and the door on the other side of the room is the half bath with the sink and toilet.

This is the exact same type and color of glass that our bathroom had when we stayed at the Hilton in Sydney Australia this past April.

It gives off a very soft glow into the room when the light in the bathroom is on, but you can not see through the glass, so privacy should not be an issue.

Thanks for sharing. I'm a little disappointed that there isn't a full size sofa, and it looks like there is a door instead of a slider to the balcony.

You're welcome. I thought I'd posted this pic of the balcony door but guess I didn't. Looks like a slider.....and that's good. :)

SpaJS5_zpsd2da1463.jpg

:)

Lovely pics, we're in a spa junior suite on anthem so really looking forward to this.

One thing that's interesting... there's a suite guest's book in the last pic, normally you only get those in a GS or above and they hold the suite guests menus and concierge details....

Good catch on the Suite Guest's Book. You might be right that's it's window dressing. We'll find out when we board on Nov 23.

We have (non-suite) guests dining with us, and their reservations show Coastal Kitchen. I'm pretty sure the wife just added some more recently.

Well I had no luck getting booked for myself and friends in the Coastal Kitchen way back in May, if I wanted something around 8:30 then they would try. They claimed they called me for early booking not. Booked JrSpa on opening day.

I am I seeing six drawers for storage and one closet? Looks like the standard's have two closets.

I just found this thread.

Well I had no luck getting booked for myself and friends in the Coastal Kitchen way back in May, if I wanted something around 8:30 then they would try. They claimed they called me for early booking not. Booked JrSpa on opening day.

I am I seeing six drawers for storage and one closet? Looks like the standard's have two closets.

I just found this thread.

There is a storage closet next to the bed also.

SpaJS3_zps7d3e82fd.jpg

Edited by cruisenfever

Being the SJS I only for 1 or 2, I really don't see a need for the half bath.

I wish they kept the walk in closet instead.

I think the half bath will come in handy at time, around dinner as an example. We usually have plenty of storage, so I think we're ok there. It will be interesting to try a new cabin configuration.

Roger, I agree, but where would the toilet be? The description of the cabin states that it has "a spa inspired split bath with soaking tub and large separate shower with frosted glass that allows light from living area., toilet and second sink in separate half bath". Although in first pictures, it showed two toilets?

Looking forward to seeing them because we have one booked also! It will be kinda neat to have 2 BR's although there are only 2 of us.

Can't wait for the first stateroom pictures!!

Spa Jr. Suite has one Bedroom. Do you have a different suite? We have a grand suite and I wonder if it is the same as Oasis.