Bon Voyage innlady,GmaPajam,kjw8,Sweet,legal,mfl,elycl,sass, limac,leonid Jan.27/14

kazu

Lots and lots of cruise critic members sailing today! The only way I could get them all on the title thread was to abbreviate their names! From the looks of this crew, it sounds like everyone should have a great cruise!

Bon Voyage to Maasdam - 11 day Southern Caribbean:

innlady1 - followed by Noordam 10 day Southern Caribbean - 07-Feb-14

CruiseDetails.action%3FwebItineraryIdForAudit%3DCSW411%26fromSearchVacation%3Dtrue%26destList%3DCS%26dateCode%3D1_2014%26flexibleMonths%3Dfalse%26noOfFlexibleMonths%3D1%26portCode%3D%26shipCodeSearch%3DMA%26voyageCode%3DM411

Bon Voyage to Noordam - 11 day Southern Caribbean Wayfarer:

GmaPajama

kjw869 & SweetSue

legalslave & mflgolf

elyclelynne

sassyf

limace - enjoy your quilt cruise with your Mom on your first cruise ever!

CruiseDetails.action%3FwebItineraryIdForAudit%3DCS4W11%26fromSearchVacation%3Dtrue%26destList%3DCE%2CCS%2CCW%26dateCode%3D1_2014%26flexibleMonths%3Dfalse%26noOfFlexibleMonths%3D1%26portCode%3D%26shipCodeSearch%3D%26voyageCode%3DN412

Bon Voyage to Noordam - 21 day Southern Caribbean Wayfarer/Seafarer Collectors:

leonidas - enjoy your 50th birthday celebration!

CruiseDetails.action%3FwebItineraryIdForAudit%3DC421SW%26fromSearchVacation%3Dtrue%26destList%3DCE%2CCS%2CCW%26dateCode%3D1_2014%26flexibleMonths%3Dfalse%26noOfFlexibleMonths%3D1%26portCode%3D%26shipCodeSearch%3D%26voyageCode%3DN412A

Bon Voyage everyone!!!

Have a great cruise and a wonderful time!!!

BON VOYAGE!

Hope you all have a great cruise and look forward to seeing innlady1 and leonidas on Noordam on the 7th.

kazu, thanks so much for posting these threads, just thought you might like to ask the mods to change the date.;)

BON VOYAGE!

Hope you all have a great cruise and look forward to seeing innlady1 and leonidas on Noordam on the 7th.

kazu, thanks so much for posting these threads, just thought you might like to ask the mods to change the date.;)

oops - I kept playing with the title to try to get everyone in and didn't realize the date changed. thank you. I will ask the mods.

I sent the request with a mea culpa. I proof read and changed this thing so many dam times - I don't know how this happened.

thank you again.! My sincere apologies to the Bon Voyage recipients.

Edited by kazu

Wow - It's fun to RECEIVE a Bon Voyage! We have an amazing roll call and I know it's going to be an amazing cruise. It's been an entire year this time - hard to believe! Thanks everyone!

Are you packed, Donna? I'm about 2/3 packed. Lots of odds and ends to tie up and that's the most difficult part! I sent Fred for cold meds today at CVS...I came down with an upper respiratory thing on the NA and the cough medicine in the store was $17 a bottle...it's still here unopened so I'll throw it in the suitcase!

See you in HMC. Your plans to meet up sound fine.

bon voyage everyone. We'll be waving to you all.

Thanks, Carol. Sorry you had to cancel. I think we'll wave from the Lower Promenade deck...just aft of the doors midship. Outside our Lanai. Or we may join some others just behind the Crows Nest....I'll post more later. :(

Edited by innlady1

wIatching where you will be and we shall wave to you.

well dam - I asked for the date to be fixed and it didn't happen.

I am so sorry, I was struggling with getting everyone's names in and I think I did too many edits and it reverted to an old date.

I am so sorry to those cruising. My abject apologies. Mea culpa.:o