Anyone else considering the "unique" cruises this year?

Layla and Beaux

It is very tempting. We were not going to cruise this year, but may have to make an exception. The itinerary for the Southern leaving from San Juan is awesome. We will have to see if I can squeeze it into the budget.

Anyone else considering the "two unique sailings" for 2014?? I am really interested in the Southern Caribbean one....the itinerary looks fantastic...AND it's my birthday that day. (I think that's how I will justify "needing" this cruise. :D

Anyone else look into them??

Don't wait too long to book, just jump on it! I booked the southern Caribbean 3 weeks ago, not long after it was listed, and the price for my OV cabin is already up $100! And someone on the roll call said their cabin was up $400 this past weekend before this new sale started! :eek: It'll be a great birthday present to yourself for sure. :D

Edited by gapearl

Anyone else considering the "two unique sailings" for 2014?? I am really interested in the Southern Caribbean one....the itinerary looks fantastic...AND it's my birthday that day. (I think that's how I will justify "needing" this cruise. :D

Where/how did you find out about these?

We went to Aruba , Curasso last year on Princess , leaving from Ft Lauderdale , cheaper than Carnival we paid 599.00 pp balcony , 7 day cruise , Might check them.

I am thinking about booking the San Juan one, I've been to Grand Turk twice and Dominica once but never to St.Croix,Grenada and Martinique, it would be nice to visit some new ports.

Mizz K, join us on our roll call or if you're on "The Social Network" - I'm sure you'll blend in great with all the fun folks on this cruise!

I booked the San Juan to Miami repositioning cruise when I found out about it. Glad I listened to my gut instinct & booked this cruise when I did. The ports is what caught my attention.

One of our group members posted yesterday that the Nov 1st cruise is 78% sold already. The prices have only gone up since we booked last Monday. Our group is HUGE and growing more quickly than I've ever seen. If you are thinking about it, I'd say do it now. We have another couple who couldn't book when we did because he's waiting to hear about a job - hopefully he hears something soon or there might not be much left!

We had considered doing both of those as a B2B, but were told we cannot as it would violate the passenger services act (or something like that). :(

Oh well... instead we're doing a B2B Eastern and Western with great friends - Even better!! :):D