Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

A 12 day (November 10) Spa Junior Suite is about $1100+ more per person than my 11 day Quantum SJS was upon the day of release.

I'll opt out.

Gina

It's the exact itinerary just in a different order. So, for $2200 more for the stateroom, you get an extra sea day. :eek: No, not worth it to me. Had they priced Quantum this way, I wouldn't be booked on her. This is actually more what I had expected for Quantum which is why I was pleasantly surprised on the day her prices were released.

Gina

I guess that most people - except us here on CC;) - don't know about price drop before final payment, so Royal is gambling on that. And I guess that if they book thru a TA, they won't tell their client either about that possibility,because it will cut in their commission.

I guess that most people - except us here on CC;) - don't know about price drop before final payment, so Royal is gambling on that. And I guess that if they book thru a TA, they won't tell their client either about that possibility,because it will cut in their commission.

So your saying TA's are dishonest.

Not if you have the right Travel Agent, I tell my clients all the time about price drops.

Do any of you TAs have pricing yet for inside cabins in cruising power? Interested in sail dates: Nov 30th 12N. April 8th 10N and April 18th 12N. Thanks for info if available.

George

All prices for 2 in lowest inside cat. Q.

Nov. 30 - 3331.56

April 8 - 2797.84

April 18 - 3536.50

Edited by yj2cute

Can anyone see prices and schedules for Family JS and Spa JS for March 19, 2016 and March 12th 2016 (around those weekend dates)? Every time I log into RCCL the system stops working when I select any dates. Thank you!

For how many people?

Can anyone see prices and schedules for Family JS and Spa JS for March 19, 2016 and March 12th 2016 (around those weekend dates)? Every time I log into RCCL the system stops working when I select any dates. Thank you!

Mar. 7 12 night Western

FJS for 3 $10,239.34

FJS for 2 $7961.56

SJ for 2 $7591.56

Mar. 19 8 night Bahamas

FJS for 3 $6251.10

FJS for 2 $4853.40

SJ for 2 $4639.40

Just checked RCCL website for Anethem and I do not see prices. Shows N/A. Is it only open for Diamond members and above? Looking for the balcony prices for 2 on 12 night Western.

No you can book, you just need to call RCI directly or contact your TA (if you have one) for pricing information.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

No you can book, you just need to call RCI directly or contact your TA (if you have one) for pricing information.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I hate when they do that. I know it's because they don't want to post the sky high prices we all know they have. I'll contact my TA about it, but honestly, we shouldn't have to just to find out the prices. Time to see if they'll let us move our Quantum dummy booking for next April to Anthem for Nov2015. Or to another cruise which from what I hearing about prices may be cheaper to go to FL and go on Vision instead. Never been to Tampa and there's an itinerary we like so we'll see.

Just got this email... Exclusive booking for C&A members only...

Anthem of the SeasSM, Royal Caribbean's newest game-changing Quantum Class ship, will sail Caribbean waters in her 2015 North American debut, departing round trip from Cape Liberty. Get ready for unprecedented WOWs onboard the newest, largest and most innovative ship ever to homeport in the New York region.

As a Crown & Anchor Society Member, you are exclusively invited to book your Caribbean cruise vacation before anyone else can.

Be among the first to experience Anthem of the SeasSM - hurry, book now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just got this email... Exclusive booking for C&A members only...

Anthem of the SeasSM, Royal Caribbean's newest game-changing Quantum Class ship, will sail Caribbean waters in her 2015 North American debut, departing round trip from Cape Liberty. Get ready for unprecedented WOWs onboard the newest, largest and most innovative ship ever to homeport in the New York region.

As a Crown & Anchor Society Member, you are exclusively invited to book your Caribbean cruise vacation before anyone else can.

Be among the first to experience Anthem of the SeasSM - hurry, book now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I emailed my TA who is also a personal friend so she got right back to me. DH and I have to discuss this. I realize a 12 night isn't cheap, but 5K for two people for a D1 balcony when we've paid less than that for a GS on EX for 12 nights. A Spa JS is 6-7K for the two sailings we asked about. We have a decision to make. We really love having the tub/shower and hate those tube showers, but we may have to suck it up. It would be our first cruise as D+ too. BTW, those prices were before C&A discounts, but they're still extremely high.

I emailed my TA who is also a personal friend so she got right back to me. DH and I have to discuss this. I realize a 12 night isn't cheap, but 5K for two people for a D1 balcony when we've paid less than that for a GS on EX for 12 nights. A Spa JS is 6-7K for the two sailings we asked about. We have a decision to make. We really love having the tub/shower and hate those tube showers, but we may have to suck it up. It would be our first cruise as D+ too. BTW, those prices were before C&A discounts, but they're still extremely high.

My D1 balcony on Serenade is exactly half the cost of a D1 on Anthem. I understand Anthem is a significantly newer ship but no.

Looking at prices for Anthems new sailings. Does anybody need a kidney....or two?

I feel your pain. Those prices are absolutely ridiculous. I mean I know it's a new ship and all, but there's a lot of other ships I'll sail on before I fork over that kind of money for those itineraries. Just no. I am not a cheapskate. If I have the money, I will spend it on something that I feel has value. A 10 or 12 day sailing out of the East Coast with those itineraries does not hold the kind of value for me that would make me spend the dollars. Maybe for some it does...everyone has a different viewpoint on what is "value" to them. But for me this is just a big fat no.

Edited by shutterbug63

I feel your pain. Those prices are absolutely ridiculous. I mean I know it's a new ship and all, but there's a lot of other ships I'll sail on before I fork over that kind of money for those itineraries. Just no.

I agree. I'll go on oasis/allure again before I sail on Quantum class. The itineraries are nothing special, not for me at least.

My D1 balcony on Serenade is exactly half the cost of a D1 on Anthem. I understand Anthem is a significantly newer ship but no.

Well, we've also discussed going on Vision out of Tampa next fall. We can take the auto train and book a JS for 10 nights and still not spend as much as a D1 on Anthem which we'd take the train to also. We also looked at Freedom for the same time period, but those are the same old tired itineraries we've done several times, although we love that ship. Decisions, decisions....