Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Seward to Vancouver is the 2016 cruise and Vancouver to Hawaii will be 2018.

Did manage to get 9256

Sorted

I am glad to see I am not the only person that thinks years in advance where I am going to go on vacation. My coworkers think it is funny that 2014 has already been booked for months and I am getting ready to start reserving 2015

I am glad to see I am not the only person that thinks years in advance where I am going to go on vacation. My coworkers think it is funny that 2014 has already been booked for months and I am getting ready to start reserving 2015

I'm with you! I got very strange looks going into work saying I had booked my 2015 holiday this morning - nobody understands except the people in CC!

:)

I'm with you! I got very strange looks going into work saying I had booked my 2015 holiday this morning - nobody understands except the people in CC!

I have exactly the same looks ;)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

That makes 3 of us. I sat up pressing F5 until 1am and was up at 6 again.

Luckily we got 9256 and ended up doing a B2B to Los Angeles.

Alaska in 2016, Hawaii in 2017 and squeeze a Danube river cruise and a Ta in between.

Sorry but what day is it tomorrow???

Edited by bigeck

That makes 3 of us. I sat up pressing F5 until 1am and was up at 6 again.

Luckily we got 9256 and ended up doing a B2B to Los Angeles.

Alaska in 2016, Hawaii in 2017 and squeeze a Danube river cruise and a Ta in between.

Sorry but what day is it tomorrow???

I so wish it was Saturday as then I wouldn't have work but unfortunately only Thursday!

I am really pleased for you that you got the cabin you wanted and the cruise in the end. I said to mum about Jewel West Coast and she said MAYBE 2017! Haha! Poor thing didn't know what to do with me on the phone at 7.20 this morning giving her step by step instructions on what she needed to do after I held it online for when she called RCI when they opened!!

Like minded -- nice to see 4 cruises again in my "My Cruises" area. Need to update my signature for May, 2015 -- just booked.

Lucky you :) Technically, I have four booked, but each and every one of them will have to be changed/postponed :( The earliest I can go anywhere will be summer 2015, so I'm waiting for Princess to release its Alaska cruises and then I'll figure something out.

I'd had my recent Jewel cruise booked since the day it opened almost two years ago. I wanted cabin 9078 and gosh darn it, I got it. It was SO worth booking so far in advance as it turned out. There was a huge group on board that had booked up almost all the balcony cabins so I was lucky to get mine when I did.

What ship is Van to Hawaii 2018 -Is it open for booking? Don't see past May 15 on web site.

Are you sure you mean 2018??

The Australia/Hawaii and Winter Caribbean itineraries are to be released the week of March 24th.

Here is the Deployment Schedule.....

Week of February 10th ~~ Summer/Fall Caribbean and Northeast & Fall Canada Released February 13th

Week of February 17th ~~ Europe / Alaska Released February 19th

Week of February 24th ~~ Additional Europe

Week of March 3rd ~~ Additional Europe

Week of March 17th ~~ Winter Caribbean

Week of March 24th ~~ Australia/Hawaii and Winter Caribbean

Week of March 31st ~~ Short Caribbean & Bahamas

Week of April 7th ~~ Exotics and Brazil & South America

Mid 2014 ~~ Singapore

Future Deployment ~~ China

Edited by cruisenfever

The Australia/Hawaii and Winter Caribbean itineraries are to be released the week of March 24th.

Week of February 10th ~~ Summer/Fall Caribbean and Northeast & Fall Canada Released February 13th

Mid 2014 ~~ Singapore

Based on above, should we not see summer/fall southern caribbean out of SJU? Nothing listed beyond April. Am I missing something? Or did they not release that yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mid 2014 ~~ Singapore

Just to add the Anthem for winter Caribbean sailings is being released to C&A members a week early on March 12 which means I will need to book through the LA on board. That should be fun trying to time that appointment with when during the day the itineraries are released.

Anthem for Europe for C&A members is scheduled for Feb 26.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

What ship is Van to Hawaii 2018 -Is it open for booking? Don't see past May 15 on web site.

I actually meant 2017. The point was, my cruises are sorted when they do come out over the next 2 years and I'll take what ever ship does that run.

2nd point being, how sad I am for planning so far ahead as was in context with the other posters.

I would also like to stay on at Hawaii and cruise to Australia.

At least I have plenty time to save.

Mid 2014 ~~ Singapore

All the summer 2015 Caribbean sailings have not yet been released. At least I hope not! Still waiting on Galveston...

Based on above, should we not see summer/fall southern caribbean out of SJU? Nothing listed beyond April. Am I missing something? Or did they not release that yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seems that those itineraries haven't been released yet or they might fall under Winter Caribbean.

All the summer 2015 Caribbean sailings have not yet been released. At least I hope not! Still waiting on Galveston...

You are most certainly correct, as Quantum's summer 2015 Caribbean sailings have not been released yet either...

HA! HA! HA! I'm looking forward to embarkation day in just over 2 weeks. I booked the cruise in May 2012 - just shy of TWO YEARS in advance.

I understand it completely. :D