Pool Towels

Edinburghgirl1

Do the ship supply towels for use at the pool? Going on my first cruise on 15th February on Celebrity Reflection and just wondered if I needed to pack a beach towel!

Towels are provided, so there's no need to bring your own.

Do the ship supply towels for use at the pool? Going on my first cruise on 15th February on Celebrity Reflection and just wondered if I needed to pack a beach towel!

LOTS of them poolside. No need to pack any. They will also provide a towel (beige) in your state room for port days to take off the ship to the beach etc. Make SURE you bring it back or you will be charged for it. The cabin steward will ensure you have a fresh one for each port day.

I'm glad RC are discontinuing having towels signed in and out. I found it quite sad that everyone is suspected of being a towel thief and as such queue up for getting towels and handing them back in. A cruise should be relaxing no silliness like this.

Looking forward to being able to relax on my celebrity cruise

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

LOTS of them poolside. No need to pack any. They will also provide a towel (beige) in your state room for port days to take off the ship to the beach etc. Make SURE you bring it back or you will be charged for it. The cabin steward will ensure you have a fresh one for each port day.

The beach towels left in our cabin have always been yellow. The pool towels are blue. The beach towels are replaced as needed. They also make cute towel animals--we got two last week.

we go a bit against the norm for pool/beach towels and take the blue pool towels off this ship. They are a bit thinner and lighter to carry in the beach bag ( especially if wet). We either return the towels to the pool upon return or leave them in the cabin and the room attendant will take them when he/she cleans the cabin.

When RCCL required checkout for pool towels we used yellow Spa towels and never had to check-in/out towels.

BTW - it is so much easier to spot your chairs when everyone at a popular beach has some standard ship issued towel. ( even if there are folks from various ships at the beach) and we have the blue Celebrity pool towels or the yellow RCCL spa towels. Others rarely had these towels.

enjoy

m

The beach towels left in our cabin have always been yellow. The pool towels are blue. The beach towels are replaced as needed. They also make cute towel animals--we got two last week.

Both of my staterooms were concierge class so I don't know if that had something to do with the color of the towel. As for the towel animals: got one one time on the first cruise and that was it. Not a deal breaker for me since I don't have young children.

Both of my staterooms were concierge class so I don't know if that had something to do with the color of the towel. As for the towel animals: got one one time on the first cruise and that was it. Not a deal breaker for me since I don't have young children.

Well our pool towels have always been yellow, whether we were in a suite, a CC, or a regular cabin. We had yellow towels on the Reflection last week. So who knows? As for towel animals, it is totally dependent on your stateroom attendant. I only get them once in a while, so it's fun. They would probably become ho hum if they were there every night.

Linda