Princess Europe 2015 Announcement

Coral

There are people doing this on the Royal this year. They were spending 5 days after the cruise in St. Petersburg and Moscow. Russian tour company was handling the visa.

I can't pull this off this year but may try to do next year. I noticed Crystal ends one of their cruises in St. Petersburg also. I used a service both times I had to get a Russian visa. It went pretty smooth.

How about the Island 25 October 2015 Grand Mediterranean (12 day)? IN/OV/Bal

and the Island 25 October 2015 Med. Grand Adventure (31 day)? IN/OV/Bal

Thanks!

25-Oct-15 Sun ISLAND 2522 12 Europe Grand Mediterranean BARCELONA, Toulon (for Provence), Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Rome (Civitavecchia), Naples (for Capri & Pompeii), Mykonos, Istanbul, Kusadasi (for Ephesus), Athens (Piraeus), VENICE (OVERNIGHT) $2,299 $2,799 $3,299 N/A $4,099 $6,599

6-Nov-15 Fri ISLAND 2522A 31 Europe Mediterranean Grand Adventure BARCELONA, Toulon (for Provence), Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Rome (Civitavecchia), Naples (for Capri & Pompeii), Mykonos, Istanbul, Kusadasi (for Ephesus), Athens (Piraeus), Venice, (includes two overnights), Dubrovnik, Salerno, Rome (Civitavecchia), Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Toulon (for Provence), Barcelona, Azores Islands (Ponta Delgada), FT. LAUDERDALE $4,299 $5,199 $5,999 N/A $7,349 $12,699

There was a 'big reveal' by Princess Cruises UK at 8pm local time in Southampton, most all of the five items have already been covered here regarding European deployment. But one was new that I haven't heard discussed here. I'm not sure if this only applies to sales in the UK, or all Caribbean Princess sales for her European season, but this was the reveal as posted on Twitter:

"Caribbean Princess will return to Southampton in 2015 offering COMPLEMENTARY DRINKS PACKAGE!"

And then this followed by a UK company (can't mentioned the name):

"Get a free drinks package worth $56pp, per day with new '15 Caribbean Princess sailings. Book between 11 Mar and 30 Jun '14"

Has anyone else heard of this?

It was their new advertisements being launched. Come back new.

I can't find anything about the free drinks package, other than the tweet from the UK TA on twitter. They are probably offering it to secure bookings, what with Royal's new ship, P&O have a new ship too, plus NCl's Ruby and rumours are. Disney will be in be in the Baltics, there are a lot of ships chasing the same passengers who want to set sail from the UK.

Edited by heatherbelle

I can help on that one. We're interested in the 14 day TA portion

$2,249 $3,049 $3,399 N/A $4,149 $7,899

inside/ov/balcony/mini/suite

Thanks Cruise Junky. How do the 14 day prices compare to the 21 day?

Joe

It was their new advertisements being launched. Come back new.

I can't find anything about the free drinks package, other than the tweet from the UK TA on twitter. They are probably offering it to secure bookings, what with Royal's new ship, P&O have a new ship too, plus NCl's Ruby and rumours are. Disney will be in be in the Baltics, there are a lot of ships chasing the same passengers who want to set sail from the UK.

The original Tweet came from Princess Cruises UK, not a travel agent:

12794320393_2cd5d0f69f.jpg

Has any pricing information been released about the Royal Princess British Isles cruises, especially those in August 2015? I know that booking does not open until March 11. We're looking at the August 25, 2015 sailing - probably inside or obstructed view. Thanks to anyone who might have some information!

Has any pricing information been released about the Royal Princess British Isles cruises, especially those in August 2015? I know that booking does not open until March 11. We're looking at the August 25, 2015 sailing - probably inside or obstructed view. Thanks to anyone who might have some information!

Two sailings on the 25th, one includes the TA. There are no oceanview cabins on Royal.

25-Aug-15TueROYAL152312British IslesLONDON (SOUTHAMPTON), Guernsey (St Peter Port), Cork (Cobh - for Blarney Castle), Dublin (Dun Laoghaire), Belfast, Glasgow (Greenock), Orkney Islands (Kirkwall), Inverness/Loch Ness (Invergordon), Edinburgh (South Queensferry), Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), LONDON (SOUTHAMPTON) $2,199 N/A $3,199 $3,449 $3,799 $6,399

25-Aug-15TueROYAL1523A27British Isles Grand AdventureLONDON (SOUTHAMPTON), Guernsey (St Peter Port), Cork (Cobh - for Blarney Castle), Dublin (Dun Laoghaire), Belfast, Glasgow (Greenock), Orkney Islands (Kirkwall), Inverness/Loch Ness (Invergordon), Edinburgh (South Queensferry), Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), London (Southampton), Rotterdam (overnight), Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), Vigo (for Santiago de Compostela), Lisbon, Azores Islands (Ponta Delgada), FT. LAUDERDALE$4,349 N/A $6,199 $6,699 $7,649 $12,449

Thank you. I thought that there were some obstructed view balcony cabins on the lower decks. Oh well, it's inside cabins for us.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Hi, yeah they do have some obstructed view balconies. Just no ocean view rooms which is what the N/A means

That 18-Jul-15 14 day Greece, Turkey & Italy Medley on Emerald looks good. If anyone had pricing information on that for balcony, mini-suite and suite I'd be really grateful. I was just about to book an RCL Greek Isles cruise when I came across this one!

Also I've never sailed Princess before - how does pricing work for 3rd/4th person in a room? Is it a proportion of the full rate or does it vary?

Many thanks.

Edited by abo

There was a 'big reveal' by Princess Cruises UK at 8pm local time in Southampton, most all of the five items have already been covered here regarding European deployment. But one was new that I haven't heard discussed here. I'm not sure if this only applies to sales in the UK, or all Caribbean Princess sales for her European season, but this was the reveal as posted on Twitter:

"Caribbean Princess will return to Southampton in 2015 offering COMPLEMENTARY DRINKS PACKAGE!"

And then this followed by a UK company (can't mentioned the name):

"Get a free drinks package worth $56pp, per day with new '15 Caribbean Princess sailings. Book between 11 Mar and 30 Jun '14"

Has anyone else heard of this?

Will probably add the cost of the drinks package onto the cruise cost. They're not going to giveaway free drinks when sailing from Southampton considering the way us Brits like a drink.

That 18-Jul-15 14 day Greece, Turkey & Italy Medley on Emerald looks good. If anyone had pricing information on that for balcony, mini-suite and suite I'd be really grateful. I was just about to book an RCL Greek Isles cruise when I came across this one!

Also I've never sailed Princess before - how does pricing work for 3rd/4th person in a room? Is it a proportion of the full rate or does it vary?

Many thanks.

18-Jul-15 Sat EMERALD E528A 14 Europe Greece, Turkey & Italy Medley ATHENS (PIRAEUS), Santorini, Crete (Heraklion), Rhodes, Kusadasi (for Ephesus), Istanbul (overnight), Mykonos, Valletta, Sicily (Messina - for Mt. Etna & Taormina), Naples (for Capri & Pompeii), ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA) $2,498 $3,298 $3,598 N/A $4,198 $7,098

Not sure about 3rd person. Hopefully someone answers this one.

18-Jul-15 Sat EMERALD E528A 14 Europe Greece, Turkey & Italy Medley ATHENS (PIRAEUS), Santorini, Crete (Heraklion), Rhodes, Kusadasi (for Ephesus), Istanbul (overnight), Mykonos, Valletta, Sicily (Messina - for Mt. Etna & Taormina), Naples (for Capri & Pompeii), ROME (CIVITAVECCHIA) $2,498 $3,298 $3,598 N/A $4,198 $7,098

Not sure about 3rd person. Hopefully someone answers this one.

Thank you for posting those prices, that's really very helpful.

Many cruises start in one port and end in another port, this causes air fares to skyrocket since you can't book round trip tickets. Does anyone know ways to hold down the air costs in these situations?

Thanks, Ann

You could perhaps book your return flight to a major European city for example LHR or Amsterdam or Paris and then look for flights from from there using one of the cheaper budget airlines, but you need to factor in to add the cost of luggage.

Also try using Kayak which allows you to price multi cities.

To give you an idea of pricing for three of us flying out from Manchester to Venice and returning to Leeds from Barcelona it was £560.00. I actually live between these two regionally airports so it was fine. It would be no good for flying onto the states.

It would probably be cheaper just to get a multi city return flight if flying from the US.

I know for my cruise a lot of people flew in via Frankfurt for Venice from the States.

Cheap UK airlines to look into are. Ryanair, a bit like your Southwest, Jet2 who are really good and Easyjet, Monarch, Thompsons.

There is also Norwegian who now fly from Gatwick to Orlando and Fort Lauderdale, but not every day. Whatever you do do not try and connect between the London airports Gatwick, LHR or. London City. They are miles apart and you will need at least 6 hours connection to take into account picking up and clearing customs security again.

One of the American Airlines offers a free stop over in London! Paris or Amsterdam. I think it might be Delta, but I am not sure. If you fancy a mini break on the way out and it would help with jet lag.

Many cruises start in one port and end in another port, this causes air fares to skyrocket since you can't book round trip tickets. Does anyone know ways to hold down the air costs in these situations?

Thanks, Ann

If you are flying to Europe and flying out of Europe, this is almost considered a RT. Do a pseudo booking for this year's dates and you'll get an idea.

For prices, which cruise specifically?