Disabled search function?

Jazzbo

Apparently, I have unwittingly disabled my ability to search within a thread or forum. According to the FAQs, I can change this in my User Control Panel. But I have looked through my User CP and can't find where to fix this. Please help!:confused:

I noticed this too last night when I went to do a search. Hopefully they bring it back soon.

I miss it very much too. I realize now that I use it even more than I thought I did.

I also wish that CC would add a feature so that you could inbox people on here, so that

you could exchange emails with people in your roll call, etc. I also wish they'd make it so that we could edit and/or delete our posts if we'd want to.

I guess that's a lot of CC wishes. ha : )

I too,miss the search function. I wish to search though the information on the ports of call board for Genoa and Malaga.

The funny thing is I have flown into Malaga on more holidays than I care to remember but always jump into a car and head for the area around Marbella and the beaches. This time I would like to do some ' culture' and love to start with others experience.

Am I allowed to post this as a question ?

You can do a search using google, instead of through cruise critic. Most of the posts that come up from here with related search criteria will be listed under one category.

Just make sure the link you click on is for cruisecritic.com, and bingo presto! there you are!

Apparently, I have unwittingly disabled my ability to search within a thread or forum. According to the FAQs, I can change this in my User Control Panel. But I have looked through my User CP and can't find where to fix this. Please help!:confused:

Hi Jazzbo,

I, also, had this problem on CC. I contacted LauraS on 13 Feb and her office

emailed back to say, "Our search tool is currently non-functioning. Other tools, such as find all posts by ..., participated threads, and today's posts are also impacted by this and will not be functioning either.

We are working hard to get everything back and running as soon as possible".

From Community Support, CruiseCritic.com.

I had an amazingly quick response to my query - would that other sites were as quick to respond!!!! :) Hapicruisin