Anyone else get VIFP survey?

pe4all

Just got one this a.m. - maybe they are thinking about re-vamping again???

"Hello, and thank you for providing feedback about your most recent Carnival cruise.

Based upon your cruise feedback, we would like to ask you to tell us what you thought about Carnival’s guest recognition program, the VIFP Club™. This is a very short survey and should only take a few minutes.

You see, the VIFP Club is our way of recognizing cruisers like you with all sorts of benefits and onboard fun. To ensure we’re creating the best experience possible, it’s important to understand how you feel as a member of the VIFP Club. Your feedback is important to us: it gives us insight into what you like and what you don’t, and helps us make vacations that are fun-filled, carefree, and memorable.

Please click the button below to begin your survey, and thank you for your time."

Mentioned I love the free laundry, bring back the free slot/blackjack entry instead of BOGO, and the free brunch drink should be able to be used anytime/anywhere on ship. They asked about the pins, and the past guest party also. I also mentioned free wifi would be nice!

Edited by pe4all

What I forgot to tell them was how the days between Platinum and Diamond was too large. 75-200 is too big a spread. Ugh. Now I'll have to hope I get another survey if I cruise CCL again!:p

I just got mine yesterday from our Sunshine cruise almost 2 weeks ago. It's the 1st VIFP survey that I've received. I thought it was maybe because I'm Diamond and some of my responses on the regular survey that I got were less than favorable.

I just got mine yesterday from our Sunshine cruise almost 2 weeks ago. It's the 1st VIFP survey that I've received. I thought it was maybe because I'm Diamond and some of my responses on the regular survey that I got were less than favorable.

I received one a couple of weeks ago after my last cruise also.. I only have gold status, but I did make one not favorable comment about customer service, so it might be because of that I received a second survey about VIFP, Or it could be just random.

I got a survey about two weeks ago, this is not the one that you get after the cruise, We lasted cruised on Carnival two years ago. This survey asked the opinion on the entertainment, activities, food and what I really wanted to see on my cruise. I said that I wanted to be able to sit on the Lido deck and not go deaf listening to the overly loud music.

What I forgot to tell them was how the days between Platinum and Diamond was too large. 75-200 is too big a spread. Ugh. Now I'll have to hope I get another survey if I cruise CCL again!:p

I dont think they realy care about us frequent cruisers. Just about getting new ones onto the ship as they seem to spend a lot more than the rest of us.

Perhaps they should consider doing a similar survey of those of us who are VIFP members, who continue to cruise, but have NOT made CCL our choice cruise line lately.

On the regular post-cruise survey, there is a question or two about the last cruise or two you took. With me, they can see that I have started to "wander!" (cruise before Conquest was RCCL and NCL, and next one is on NCL)

Perhaps they should consider doing a similar survey of those of us who are VIFP members, who continue to cruise, but have NOT made CCL our choice cruise line lately.

EXACTLY!! They need to hear from those that are choosing other lines over CCL.....but maybe they don't care and they are only trying to capture newer cruisers.....they have down graded in so many areas and have not changed nor updated itineraries, just the same old same old!!