Park cafe menu

Does any:cool:one out there have the menu to post for the Park cafe on either the Allure or the Oasis...i am sure that it would be the same of each ship...thanks in advance...

I just posted this in the other thread too.

Here's the menu, but I don't know what ship it's from.

bumezare.jpg

Edited by clarea

First time I've seen this.... thanks for posting... isn't Park Cafe where they do the roast beef sandwiches?

Yes, Park Cafe serves the roast beef sandwichs for lunch.

The Park Cafe menu really does not show all they have to order. For example, for breakfast they offered egg/muffin sandwiches and egg wraps and even a panini type thing.

Yes, Park Cafe serves the roast beef sandwichs for lunch.

The Park Cafe menu really does not show all they have to order. For example, for breakfast they offered egg/muffin sandwiches and egg wraps and even a panini type thing.

Will give it a go in June.... will try it out for lunch on Legend Embarkation as opposed to WJ.... weather permitting :) Final payment next week.... can't come soon enough! (I've assumed it's outdoors..... but maybe not....)

Edited by NorbertsNiece

I just posted this in the other thread too.

Here's the menu, but I don't know what ship it's from.

bumezare.jpg

That picture is from a Radiance class ship, for sure. In the background, you can see the elephant head and the railing for the bridge over the pool of the Solarium. Serenade maybe?

Edited by UCF_Knight

Will give it a go in June.... will try it out for lunch on Legend Embarkation as opposed to WJ.... weather permitting :) Final payment next week.... can't come soon enough! (I've assumed it's outdoors..... but maybe not....)

It is in the Solarium

Will they make you a plain sandwich like just turkey/cheese and veggies? I'm all for trying something new, husband not so much.

Maybe I've missed it, but I've not seen that they have been able to make deli sandwiches to order.

I can't wait to try the Park Cafe on my upcoming Splendour Cruise from Brazil-Barcelona next month.

Question for anyone that can answer it. Would you suggest skipping the Windjammer upon boarding and go directly to the Park Cafe and Boardwalk Dog House before others catch on to the Cruise Critic "Insiders tip">

Will they make you a plain sandwich like just turkey/cheese and veggies? I'm all for trying something new, husband not so much.

No. The Park Café is not actually a Deli that prepares made to order sandwiches. With the exception of the Kummelweck Roast Beef Sandwich, all other sandwiches and Panini's are pre-made. Also selection of pre-made sandwiches vary throughout the cruise.

Edited by xxoocruiser

Does Park cafe still have homemade soups? We are going to Alaska on Radiance. If Alaska is really cold- we will be looking for good soup.

There was at least one soup being served at lunchtime on both Legend and Rhapsody.

• 1 month later...
I can't wait to try the Park Cafe on my upcoming Splendour Cruise from Brazil-Barcelona next month.

Question for anyone that can answer it. Would you suggest skipping the Windjammer upon boarding and go directly to the Park Cafe and Boardwalk Dog House before others catch on to the Cruise Critic "Insiders tip">

Yes. I was on the splendour late 2012. When boarding they were directing everyone to the windjammer(weren't admitting to any other options). Found Park Cafe later and realized we should have gone there instead. It would've been better and a lot less crowded. We odd have the roast beef sandwich later on the cruise. Well worth it...

Dena

Sent from my iPad using Forums