Salmon for breakfast?

I know this a silly question, but ....My family of 5 is taking our first cruise together on the Oasis in June (my DH and I have cruised previously but over 10 years ago!). My DD who is 12 loves bagels with salmon for breakfast, but I've only seen it available in the Solarium...is there any place else that serves it and allows kids?

Thanks!

I know this a silly question' date=' but ....My family of 5 is taking our first cruise together on the Oasis in June (my DH and I have cruised previously but over 10 years ago!). My DD who is 12 loves bagels with salmon for breakfast, but I've only seen it available in the Solarium...is there any place else that serves it and allows kids?

Thanks![/quote']

We had bagels and salmon for breakfast in the main dining room on the Radiance in February. You may have to ask for it.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Forums mobile app

Park Cafe serves bagels to order as well, I am not sure if salmon is offered there.

Another option may be the main dining room.

The Solarium Bistro is open to all ages. Kids are allowed to dine in there (I believe they request adult accompaniment). I saw plenty of families in there at breakfast; the choices are significantly less greasy, salty, fried like Windjammer and more cereals, yogurts, fruit bar, granola, eggs / proteins, turkey sausage, etc. And you'll get some of the best sea views on the ship. If that be where the salmon's at, that be where you're at too.

I thought it was adults only all the time.

Some of the ships have the Park Cafe IN the Solarium; not sectioned off at all. They just don't want the kids hanging out in the Solarium, splashing in the pool, making a ruckus etc. Eating a normal family meal? No problem.

I know this a silly question' date=' but ....My family of 5 is taking our first cruise together on the Oasis in June (my DH and I have cruised previously but over 10 years ago!). My DD who is 12 loves bagels with salmon for breakfast, but I've only seen it available in the Solarium...is there any place else that serves it and allows kids?

Thanks![/quote']

the only part of the Solarium that is off limits to children under 16 are the pool and hot tubs. they are allowed in the Bistro/Park Cafe.

We had bagels and salmon for breakfast in the main dining room on the Radiance in February. You may have to ask for it.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Forums mobile app

Going on the Radiance in May. Did you happen to see if they had white chocolate donuts for breakfast?

Just got off the Oasis yesterday and salmon is in the park cafe every day and in the windjammer towards the second half of the cruise, the first few days it wasn't there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You should also be able to order salmon from Room Service. Lox and Bagel on the balcony is very nice.

I had good luck penciling in this on the room service menu on Freedom, but when I tried on Jewel, the only brought what was on the breakfast menu. I'll be trying again on Grandeur in less than a month.

Going on the Radiance in May. Did you happen to see if they had white chocolate donuts for breakfast?

Not sure about the Radiance but just got off the Brilliance and there was not a donut of anykind to be found anywhere at anytime! I heard they were not offering donuts anymore..not sure if true or not.

They have capers and chopped red onion and cream cheese. You just might have to get it yourself though. I've repeatedly penciled it in on the room service menu and never gotten it once. Oh well!

Shirley, Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Just got off the Oasis yesterday and salmon is in the park cafe every day and in the windjammer towards the second half of the cruise, the first few days it wasn't there.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

This was our experience last fall on Allure--no lox on the first few mornings in the WJ. When I asked in the Windjammer on the first morning, I was told I could request it there and it would be brought up from the MDR.

It was necessary to ask for capers as well.