Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

I don't know if this has been answered yet but I'd like to know how you use the arcade on the Escape? Specifically how are charges applied? Do you purchase an arcade card to swipe in the games or do you swipe your room card every time you play a game? I hope someone can answer this. Also how much games cost per play, standard arcade prices?

I don't know if this has been answered yet but I'd like to know how you use the arcade on the Escape? Specifically how are charges applied? Do you purchase an arcade card to swipe in the games or do you swipe your room card every time you play a game? I hope someone can answer this. Also how much games cost per play, standard arcade prices?

I don't know how much the arcade games are as I don't play them but to use, just swipe your room key. If it's a concern for your child I think you can pit a limit on their card. The limit includes all purchases.

Morning all! We did the Hamburg to Southampton cruise & the adult arcade machines were all free of charge apart from the pool table!

You had to swipe your pass card to use them though which showed on your bill as zero charge.

Welcome to Miami! Heres a couple pics from just a bit ago. I will have videos up entering Government Cut at South Point and also spinning around at the turning basin when i drive back home later today on my youtube CruiseNYR

20151108_034753_zpsngrug16y.jpg

20151108_034946_zpsh4nuqoe3.jpg

Edited by CruiseNYR

Keith's instagram shows a ship pin. Did anyone on the shorter cruises received a pin, I did not? Boohoo NCL. :)

no we were on the 3 night from Hamburg to Southampton and then stayed on for 1 night offered to travel agents and some latitude guests-no pin

No lanyards, umbrellas tote bags either which were offered to guests on 1 night short cruise/day visitors but not us-annoying

Actually if it wasn't for our roll call organisers and their logoed gifts of fridge magnets etc would have had no memento

no we were on the 3 night from Hamburg to Southampton and then stayed on for 1 night offered to travel agents and some latitude guests-no pin

No lanyards, umbrellas tote bags either which were offered to guests on 1 night short cruise/day visitors but not us-annoying

Actually if it wasn't for our roll call organisers and their logoed gifts of fridge magnets etc would have had no memento

Ah bummer. Well at least NCL is consequent as on the Breakaway one nighter nothing was offered too. ;)

I don't know about Keith, but I had to go to guest services to ask. There wasn't one in my cabin on the TA.

We were informed on our last cruise on the Breakaway, a couple of months back, that everyone had to go the service desk to get your pins now. They aren't leaving them in the rooms anymore.

I do want to thank everyone who contributed here. It's really a big advantage to those of us scheduled for a future cruise on the Escape, let alone entertaining. Hoping everyone has safe travels.

Edited by CruisinHarvey

Keith's instagram shows a ship pin. Did anyone on the shorter cruises received a pin, I did not? Boohoo NCL. :)

No, I didn´t. I even asked at the guest services and was told that they haven´t received them yet :(. DH did ask on the Breakaway and got me a pin on the pre inaugural. I wanted an addition for my cruise wall hanger.

maritim-wandbehang2015p1130341.jpg

On the lower left this is an old pin from the Jade (our second NCL ship). Didn´t get one on the Gem as this was the first cruise. When I´ve been on the Epic they had shortly discontinued the pins. The upper two ones are a new one from the Jade and the one from the Breakaway. BTW of course I did the cross stitching (and made the patterns for the cruise ship logos):D.

steamboats

Edited by steamboats

haha you mean they are trying to prise your fingers off the hand rails!

The queue has stopped moving again. I think it's going to be another 30 minutes or so before we'll be off and I think that immigration is what is causing the delay, so we could be a few more hours.

We're comfy enough in o'Sheehans for now.