Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Okay then, if in configuration A ,bath by balcony, is there still the second toilet and shower by the entrance ? Does anyone have floorplans for configuration "A" bath by the balcony ? Never understand why they don't show all options. Thanks Gerry.

Usually, Configuration A is the "bed by balcony" and B is the "master bath by balcony". :o

Edited by Two Wheels Only

For next year, we have booked the Haven Deluxe Spa Suite on deck 16. Am I wrong, or is this the only room of this class across all of NCL?

And also, since the site is not clear, that cabin class gets all haven, spa AND suite priveleges, right? (Apologies if asked before, was going to search but figured since I was asking a Q already)

That is correct - only one H8. We are in it on the TA, very excited to see it first hand after all of the speculation. (earlier in this thread we talked about how the exterior pics make it look like this room has a double long balcony - which would make for a larger room inside as well)

And all of the Haven Spa Suites get full access to both the Haven and the Spa.

Photos?? Please :)

That is correct - only one H8. We are in it on the TA, very excited to see it first hand after all of the speculation. (earlier in this thread we talked about how the exterior pics make it look like this room has a double long balcony - which would make for a larger room inside as well)

No not all suits have a 2nd bathroom.

As far as I know

1. Aft suits have a small 2nd bathroom not sure if it has a shower

2. Deluxe owners suite has a 2nd bath

3. Owners suite has 1 and 1/2

4. 2 bedroom villa has 2 baths

Yes - the aft PH suites on the -Aways have a second bath - with a smaller shower.

But this explains why I thought they "all" had it. All of ours have! :o

We did a 2BR on the Epic and aft PH's on the Breakaway and Getaway with it booked again for the Escape. ;)

Edited by happy cruzin

Yup. Just curious to see how reality matches up...

Also wondering if my guess of where the TV(s) are is correct (assuming that object in the middle of the two spaces.

Pure speculation here, but I would expect the same - to have a tv mounted on either side of the wall separating the bedroom from the living area.

That looks like a great room and a HUGE balcony just wish it slept 4. It will defiantly be a rare gem of staterooms only having 1. Looks so much bigger than NCL sft description. Could that be wrong? oh no say it isn't so? NCL.com is never wrong. :-)

That looks like a great room and a HUGE balcony just wish it slept 4. It will defiantly be a rare gem of staterooms only having 1. Looks so much bigger than NCL sft description. Could that be wrong? oh no say it isn't so? NCL.com is never wrong. :-)

I think many measurements have be conservatively "guesstimated" and will be updated to actuals when then ship is put in to service.

Same thing has happened with the aft PH balcony. When we first booked the balcony sq ft was listed at 40-something and now it's listed at 78 sq ft which according the photos out there is still wrong! :o

I'd not seen that new rendering yet! Last I looked (and admittedly it was MONTHS ago) it wasn't showing any rendering and all of the details were just copied form the H9.

Any idea when that was posted??

And - never fear - we will post some actually photos as soon as we get in that room....in a month and a week! :D

Based on the drawings I can't imagine its the same sq footage as the 'standard' version...

We grabbed it fast as I expect this to be a very popular cabin.

Also wondering what the white space next to it is..

I think many measurements have be conservatively "guesstimated" and will be updated to actuals when then ship is put in to service.

Same thing has happened with the aft PH balcony. When we first booked the balcony sq ft was listed at 40-something and now it's listed at 78 sq ft which according the photos out there is still wrong! :o

Stack, check, radar domes, check, front mast, check. She's complete!

eemhaven-cruisschip-11.jpg

A semi close up at http://www.focusgroningen.nl/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/eemhaven-cruisschip-2.jpg (article said that due to security reasons in port the only oppurtunity to get decent photos is at her departure on the 25th)

Stack, check, radar domes, check, front mast, check. She's complete!

eemhaven-cruisschip-11.jpg

A semi close up at http://www.focusgroningen.nl/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/eemhaven-cruisschip-2.jpg (article said that due to security reasons in port the only oppurtunity to get decent photos is at her departure on the 25th)

Looking GOOD!!!

I'd not seen that new rendering yet! Last I looked (and admittedly it was MONTHS ago) it wasn't showing any rendering and all of the details were just copied form the H9.

Any idea when that was posted??

And - never fear - we will post some actually photos as soon as we get in that room....in a month and a week! :D

Haha! Somewhere between yesterday and page 189 where we were quite unsure about the Deluxe factor. It was Barnacle I think who discovered NCL uploaded the floor plans in the first days of this month. And the url's of those deck plans said something like 29 or 31 Aug in the filename IIRC.

I am trying to scroll back now, quite a search hehe.. :D

edit; found it! Post #3867 and 68; http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=47722921&postcount=3868

Edited by FreestyleNovice

Meant to ask, these also get the suite perks (butler, snacks, etc). It's odd to tell for sure since its listed on the Spa page not the Suite page...