Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

I have the NCL iConceirge app, its in the windows store, seems to work great. I haven't used it yet on board but it does have a lot of options.

There is a brand new inaugural cruise app that's available in the App Store on iTunes. It has a lot of new escape specific information. I believe that is what was being discussed.

I have downloaded both the iConcierge App which looks great. Lots of info on there but nothing we don't know already!

The inaugural app doesn't appear to have any additional info for the passengers who are the first paying passengers on board the Escape - it seems it is more for the VIP's & TA's.

I expect the inaugural app to be updated for the revenue cruises after the industry one this weekend. If you go back in the app you can select some other cruises (but they show the industry agenda, so it's hasn't been filled in/uploaded/etc I guess).

If not, a handy deckplan help. ;)

Edited by FreestyleNovice

I expect the inaugural app to be updated for the revenue cruises after the industry one this weekend. If you go back in the app you can select some other cruises (but they show the industry agenda, so it's hasn't been filled in/uploaded/etc I guess).

If not, a handy deckplan help. ;)

I noticed it had lots of pre-inaugural and non-rev stuff listed including the Hamburg, Southampton and Miami inaugural sailings listed. I took at look at the Miami sailing and there were some events listed (life boat drill, shows, ship tour, christening ceremony, etc).

A photo of the H-6 stern corner balconies would be greatly appreciated.:D

I agree! I have one of these booked (deck 9 currently) but others are still available. Any and all information abou these cabins/balconies would be awesome so I know whether or not to switch cabins. :D

The inaugural app is solely intended for the non-revenue preview cruises. Invited VIPs, industry folks, and media only.

:(

No fireworks, no t shirt, no book, no app, rain, cold, wind, North Sea, unfinished ship, new ship smell, why do we even bother.. New ship smell?! Aaaah new ship smell!!

:D

Edited by FreestyleNovice

No fireworks, no t shirt, no book, no app, rain, cold, wind, North Sea, unfinished ship, new ship smell, why do we even bother.. New ship smell?! Aaaah new ship smell!!

On the QUANTUM OF THE SEAS maiden crossing from Southampton to NY we received inaugural gifts in the cabin almost every night of the cruise (8-nights). Something tells me that won't be happening on my ESCAPE crossing next week. Oh well, at least there will be that new ship smell! LOL

On the QUANTUM OF THE SEAS maiden crossing from Southampton to NY we received inaugural gifts in the cabin almost every night of the cruise (8-nights). Something tells me that won't be happening on my ESCAPE crossing next week. Oh well, at least there will be that new ship smell! LOL

I'm all in for that new ship smell ... Kinda wishing it was available at the car detail shop because I'd choose that over "baby-powder" or " "new car" any day!! [emoji16]

CRn4BG_WUAAzUV5.jpg:large

A recent aerial, note the blue/green paint art on outdoor deck 19 fwd. And the painted rooftop of the two story pool bar.

The slides stair case still has some protective plywood?

Can you point me to a high resolution version of this photo? I'd like to look at it in more detail.

If it makes you feel better, most of the folks invited to the preview cruises are expected to help sell the new ship. For you, it can be a completely obligation-free experience! :D

Can you point me to a high resolution version of this photo? I'd like to look at it in more detail.

Sorry, found it on Instagram as it is. Note the cut off watermark lower left corner.

You might find Ingrid Fiebek's sea trial aerials of interest. Use an browser app to enable right click for true size pics.

Andreas Depping has some Meyer Werft and Ems pictures.

And the 4K videos on YouTube really show detail, the Hamburg ones even show beds by the balconies on the regular balconies when played in full screen.

Most of this, if not all, has been gathered on Rocky4ever's website.

I'm on the crossing as well and fully expect there to be ZERO fanfare or special anything oboard (from reading info from Getaway and Breakaway maiden crossings) and for it to basically be a shake-down cruise more than anything else. Still we will get the advantage of being some of the first to sail her and also the bennie of 9 days w/ no pesky ports to distract :D I'm hoping for at least 2-4 days of pool worthy weather!