Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Here are some behind the scenes pics of the main stage show preparation...(I'm a theatre geek, so these excite me lol)

After Midnight lights getting set

Full After Midnight set

Million Dollar Quartet rehearsal (photo too big and messing with margins)

Rehearsing the break down and packing away of MDQ set (photo too big and messing with margins)

Thank you from this theatre geek!

--Michael

Only a week till your cruise....please tell me you're going to take a lot of pics for those of us who still have a ways to go?

I set up an Instagram account, the idea is to post some filterless pictures on the go, I expect to have 4G/LTE acces on my phone in Hamburg. People from the roll call for my sailing seem to be doing live reviews, etc.

I probably won't try to get the Instagram source code of the pics, copy that, add the image tags to link/show them in this thread so hoping someone else will do that for me, feel free to plunder my uploads on Instagram. ;)

Only a week till your cruise....please tell me you're going to take a lot of pics for those of us who still have a ways to go?

Don't forget there will be a media and travel agent cruise from the 23rd to 25th so I would expect hundreds of photos and videos from Friday on.

I set up an Instagram account, the idea is to post some filterless pictures on the go, I expect to have 4G/LTE acces on my phone in Hamburg. People from the roll call for my sailing seem to be doing live reviews, etc.

I probably won't try to get the Instagram source code of the pics, copy that, add the image tags to link/show them in this thread so hoping someone else will do that for me, feel free to plunder my uploads on Instagram. ;)

Excellent news! Headed to Instagram now - to follow. [emoji7]

I just followed you! Thanks for the update.

Do you know if anyone will be using Periscope? I guess I can jump on your roll call and ask....

Don't forget there will be a media and travel agent cruise from the 23rd to 25th so I would expect hundreds of photos and videos from Friday on.

Definitely, I´m trying to post pics too. First ones might be available Thursday night. She´s supposed to arrive past 11 pm on Thursday. Not sure whether my camera (or my phone) can snap pix in the middle of the night.

Freestyle, I´m following you ;) (as for Instagram, as for the Escape you´re following me)!

More photos will follow at least a week later on my website but on the Anthem and the Quantum I returned with app. 1,800 pix from a two night cruise. That´ll take a litte time to sort and get them online.

steamboats

Edited by steamboats

Definitely, I´m trying to post pics too. First ones might be available Thursday night. She´s supposed to arrive past 11 pm on Thursday. Not sure whether my camera (or my phone) can snap pix in the middle of the night.

Freestyle, I´m following you ;) (as for Instagram, as for the Escape you´re following me)!

More photos will follow at least a week later on my website but on the Anthem and the Quantum I returned with app. 1,800 pix from a two night cruise. That´ll take a litte time to sort and get them online.

steamboats

OK....following you too!! [emoji122]

steamboats

What's your site?

steamboats

Following you! And thanks to all others following me!

Following you. Can't wait for anything you post.

Crew lifeboat drill.... Nice pic !

Again, about how many pax do each lifeboat hold?

(they look so small)

There are 12 lifeboats, each with a capacity of 305 persons. There are also 6 tender boats, each with a capacity of 267 persons.

Total capacity of the boats is 5,262 persons, which is well above the ship's maximum passenger capacity.

Edited by barnacle_boy

There are 12 lifeboats, each with a capacity of 305 persons. There are also 6 tender boats, each with a capacity of 267 persons.

Total capacity of the boats is 5,262 persons, which is well above the ship's maximum passenger capacity.

And there are still rafts, on top of that...no?