Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

I don't think those locations will offer reservations. They seem to be going for a more casual bar/quick meal/seat yourself unplanned style.

Ahh, okay. There's a great Tapas restaurant here in Philly and you always need a reservation to get in. Also thought Republic was more line a restaurant than a bar/quick meal.....time will tell!

Harriet

@hpecorari - I for one would love to know what's on the menu for the new food options on the menu!

As some people like to plan what they fancy eating in advance!

I've tried looking on line for clues and there isn't much out there - guess we may have to wait till the TA's and VIP's start posting on their trip before we get on the Escape on the 25th Oct! :D

Just an FYI for anyone interested -

I was finally able to do an advance purchase for the unlimited internet package for my 12/12/15 date. Up till now, the Internet packages hadn't appeared in the explore and plan area of website.

For my two upcoming cruises, including the Escape with you :) I was able to purchase at the 60 day mark.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Thanks to all for the great thread, videos and pics.

Don't recall reading this observation.

Regarding balcony sizes on the sides of the ship, all the way aft, adjoining the H6's, appears they did not install dividers towards the aft, offering most, if not all these cabins greater space on the balconies of varying amounts.

see pic Escape; http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=48004791&postcount=4639

ETA; see pic BA; .

12304/12904 could fit a lounger, IMO. :)

IIRC on the BA & GA they placed dividers there to make these most aft balconies the same size as all the rest. If that is true, it's nice to see them utilize all the potential space on the BA+. :D

Edited by bear3412

Thanks to all for the great thread, videos and pics.

Don't recall reading this observation.

Regarding balcony sizes on the sides of the ship, all the way aft, adjoining the H6's, appears they did not install dividers towards the aft, offering most, if not all these cabins greater space on the balconies of varying amounts.

see pic; http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=48004791&postcount=4639

12304/12904 could fit a lounger, IMO. :)

IIRC on the BA & GA they placed dividers there to make these most aft balconies the same size as all the rest. If that is true, it's nice to see them utilize all the potential space on the BA+. :D

I sure hope so. We're 12904 :)

I was just going to ask about that myself. Also, anyone know why you can't reserve Food Republic or Pincho Tapas Bar.

They MUST know what the menus are at this point.....I wish they'd post them!

Would make reserving restaurants so much easier.....for me, at least.

Harriet

I'm thinking these are handled the same way Wasabi Sushi Bar, (the original) Shanghai Noodle Bar, Ocean Blue waterfront, and other quick-hit, a la carte, walk up joints are handled (eg.: being open for lunch, walk up and dine, etc.)

(although maybe that's changed since shanghai went free, but you get the gist of what I mean.)

I'm thinking these are handled the same way Wasabi Sushi Bar, (the original) Shanghai Noodle Bar, Ocean Blue waterfront, and other quick-hit, a la carte, walk up joints are handled (eg.: being open for lunch, walk up and dine, etc.)

(although maybe that's changed since shanghai went free, but you get the gist of what I mean.)

I hope so....Food Republic and Tapa Bar would be great for lunch! I just thought that Food Republic was more than a 'quickie' so to speak! I saw

it in my mind as a sit down restaurant, menus and being served. Time will tell. LOL

Harriet

I hope so....Food Republic and Tapa Bar would be great for lunch! I just thought that Food Republic was more than a 'quickie' so to speak! I saw

it in my mind as a sit down restaurant, menus and being served. Time will tell. LOL

Harriet

I thought that Food Republic was sit down and order from an iPad. Servers then bring out the food. Also supposed to be supplying the food for the District Brew House as well.

Edited by kismet618