Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

I thought that Food Republic was sit down and order from an iPad. Servers then bring out the food. Also supposed to be supplying the food for the District Brew House as well.

YES! That's what I thought too. Yet, one can't reserve that online.

I reserved everything, dining and entertainment. I have the first night on board available so I just need to decide if I want to go to Food Republic the first night for dinner or Bayamo the first night for dinner? Whatever I miss I'll do a lunch one day.....along with the Tapas Bar.

Harriet

YES! That's what I thought too. Yet, one can't reserve that online.

I reserved everything, dining and entertainment. I have the first night on board available so I just need to decide if I want to go to Food Republic the first night for dinner or Bayamo the first night for dinner? Whatever I miss I'll do a lunch one day.....along with the Tapas Bar.

Harriet

I also read somewhere that you can order food from Food Republic in the District Brewhouse. I can't find it now, but I totally remember seeing that somewhere.

I could swear I read somewhere the the District would have it's own a'la carte GastroPub menu? Has this changed?

Well, Food Republic is GastroPub-type food. Hmmm.... Maybe they will serve a special menu in District? I don't know. The description of The District on the website doesn't mention food, so it's no help clarifying. I know it isn't listed as a dining venue. I wish we could find where we read this stuff. Ha!

From what I've read, Food Republic is only a'la carte...from the thread from Carolyn who toured the ship yesterday for CC:

"Food Republic I'm still trying to get a handle on. It's very close to the brewpub and in fact will provide foor service for it. A'la carte priced. The space wasn't really ready to be seen. Am told the Food Republic will be semi-service, in which you sit down, order by iPad, and the food is brought to you."

I had actually found it a couple of weeks ago...lol: from Carolyn's review for CC:[emoji4]

Originally Posted by kismet618 View Post

From what I've read, Food Republic is only a'la carte...from the thread from Carolyn who toured the ship yesterday for CC:

"Food Republic I'm still trying to get a handle on. It's very close to the brewpub and in fact will provide foor service for it. A'la carte priced. The space wasn't really ready to be seen. Am told the Food Republic will be semi-service, in which you sit down, order by iPad, and the food is brought to you."

I had actually found it a couple of weeks ago...lol: from Carolyn's review for CC:[emoji4]

That's it! Perfect. I'd have never found it again, but darn it, I remembered that. Thank you!

[quote name=Originally Posted by bzzltyr View Post

Try this:

http://www.ncl.com/sites/default/fil...yer-100915.pdf

hpecorari;48023866]Yep, that's it. Thanks!

Harriet

According to the guide the Tapas Bar is only open for dinner which seems odd and there is no indicator by Margaritaville which is also strange,I was assuming that would be open for lunch and dinner.

Edited by philhar

According to the guide the Tapas Bar is only open for dinner which seems odd and there is no indicator by Margaritaville which is also strange,I was assuming that would be open for lunch and dinner.

I was assuming Margaritaville will be just breakfast and lunch, like it's sister restaurants, Flamingo Grill and Uptown Grill, on GA and BA.

I was assuming Margaritaville will be just breakfast and lunch, like it's sister restaurants, Flamingo Grill and Uptown Grill, on GA and BA.

Ah,interesting.When I was on the getaway inaugural neither uptown Grill or Flamingo Grill were open,so what sort of offering is there for breakfast then,please?

Ah,interesting.When I was on the getaway inaugural neither uptown Grill or Flamingo Grill were open,so what sort of offering is there for breakfast then,please?

These restaurants are buffet-style food, and Margaritaville looks to be the same. For breakfast, Flamingo Grill had an omelet station, many of the same things as the regular buffet downstairs, and a few breakfast sandwiches that were really good. I enjoyed eating there.

These restaurants are buffet-style food, and Margaritaville looks to be the same. For breakfast, Flamingo Grill had an omelet station, many of the same things as the regular buffet downstairs, and a few breakfast sandwiches that were really good. I enjoyed eating there.

It was a less crowded easier breakfast place. I loved Flamingo grill. The only issue was crossing the Track to get to it. So many runners in the morning it was sort of like a game of frogger.

They made the breakfast sandwiches, omelets right there so it was extra fresh. Fruit cups yogurts, pastries including a few different ones

Here are some behind the scenes pics of the main stage show preparation...(I'm a theatre geek, so these excite me lol)

After Midnight lights getting set

12079714_10205166349939828_8988816639693656791_n.jpg?oh=5c9808e9b0f9d064ec50970828325521&oe=56893E51

Full After Midnight set

12088034_10205166351179859_1975143550607258362_n.jpg?oh=3a57cdb03a5613503ef3fbc4240bf995&oe=56C3F0F6

Million Dollar Quartet rehearsal (photo too big and messing with margins)

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/12140910_10205151593730932_8738811784621644142_o.jpg

Rehearsing the break down and packing away of MDQ set (photo too big and messing with margins)

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/t31.0-8/10848821_10205151597131017_8168577074907180191_o.jpg

Edited by laurabegorrah

We were just on the BA in September, and had dinner @ Uptown grill one evening in port @Bermuda. So hours must vary. I'd also be interested in seeing if they do have breakfast @ Margaritaville since it's not "their" restaurant, and normally doesn't serve breakfast.

Here are some behind the scenes pics of the main stage show preparation...(I'm a theatre geek, so these excite me lol)

After Midnight lights getting set

Full After Midnight set

Million Dollar Quartet rehearsal (photo too big and messing with margins)

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/12140910_10205151593730932_8738811784621644142_o.jpg

Rehearsing the break down and packing away of MDQ set (photo too big and messing with margins)

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/t31.0-8/10848821_10205151597131017_8168577074907180191_o.jpg

Thanks for the photos. I wish BroadwayProducer, or whatever his username was (the guy who is doing these shows), would come back and give us an update! His posts and information were great.