Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

We have had some gross nachos and bad food and service in general at the Margaritaville in Niagara Falls. Where were his standards at this restaurant? The one in Las Vegas was a blast and good food.
Who goes to Margaritaville in Canada? That's your first mistake. ;) Seriously though, these restaurants are franchised and they can be all over the place with quality and service. Besides, unless you visited that location several times and had the exact same experience each time, there's no way to know if that's the norm there.

Who goes to Margaritaville in Canada? That's your first mistake. ;) Seriously though, these restaurants are franchised and they can be all over the place with quality and service. Besides, unless you visited that location several times and had the exact same experience each time, there's no way to know if that's the norm there.

The same people who are standing in line at Starbucks when there is a Tim Horton's across the street.:D

Margaritaville will no last too long. The grill area on the AWAY's is like others have said, buffet style. With Jimmy Buffet being a notorious hard ass to deal with. Quality control will be an issue, burgers, nachos and other staple dishes from the traditional MV. Menu can't be up to standards as his food is cooked to order.

Can you imagine how gross nachos sitting under warming lights will taste after a while. My guess like [emoji90]. If they cooked to order, in that type of venue. The wait would be long, not what folks want by the pool area.

What are your thoughts?

There is like glowing positivity I have come to expect from the escape group

Do you think the Haven pool will be 5' feet deep? Oh man I hope so.

Also if we brought a ball to the pool would we be allowed to use it? We would only do it at times when next to no one was there. Early early morning or evening.

The reason why I ask is my DD plays water polo and she will need to train a bit. She would rather do it in the pool than the gym.

Putting my flame resistance suit on. Yes I know its a vacation, yes I know she is just a kid (14). When you play at her level you can not take a week off without having it effect your play and she will be in the middle of her season. with a very important camp just a few weeks after we get back.

I have heard it said that the Haven Pool is more of a relax pool and not so much a water polo type Pool

Barncale; already saw these bridge pics?

Yep, but thanks for sharing anyway :D

It might be hard to tell for most here, but there are some changes from Breakaway. The larger windows are a huge plus, and the new layout of the wing controls is more ergonomic.

The cockpit area has received more changes as well. I'm not sure how that will all work in practice, but hopefully it'll all be for the better.

There is like glowing positivity I have come to expect from the escape group

What's your point? Not everything in life is positive? You're either naive, or extremely young, with little to no real life experience to relate to.

Very few of my posts are negative. Don't try to think too much.

Excuse me if this has been discussed, but do we know if it is going to be Glow or White Hot Night? I have my angel halo, white boa and feathered wings. I haven't been on a Glow cruise. I started buying glow stuff, but I have to admit, I like White Hot better. Since there are no fireworks, maybe it will revert back. Just hoping.

Excuse me if this has been discussed, but do we know if it is going to be Glow or White Hot Night? I have my angel halo, white boa and feathered wings. I haven't been on a Glow cruise. I started buying glow stuff, but I have to admit, I like White Hot better. Since there are no fireworks, maybe it will revert back. Just hoping.

We don't know. I'm packing white for the Transatlantic because I don't have anything that glows. I figure white will work for either party. Then again, if it's a Howl At The Moon night, we won't even bother with the party. We'd rather be there. :D

We don't know. I'm packing white for the Transatlantic because I don't have anything that glows. I figure white will work for either party. Then again, if it's a Howl At The Moon night, we won't even bother with the party. We'd rather be there. :D

Is that a full moon night? I love sailing on a full moon.;)

Well, I just checked my cruise and full moon is 11/25 and I sail 11/28. Still sort of full I guess.

When are you at Tortola? Bomba's Shack is known for its full moon parties. Then again, obviously that would happen at night, so never mind.

I've only ever done white hot. What's glow? Like neon outfits?

I love the glow party and hope they will stick with it. For sure it depends on the guests but the memories came back when I watched this