Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Now that she's out and about, I would really like to know the size of the balconies on the stern corner H6 Penthouse Suites. I'm sure they are not 78 sq ft, as given on the NCL website, but pictures are worth a thousand words;) I hope some kind soul could post a picture relieve my curiosity.:)

I can't readily find a still photo to post, but there have been some in days past on this thread. I am booked in this category and have been looking at the pics. To my untrained eye, they certainly look larger than 78 sq ft to me!! Also, there are some good videos on youtube that show those balconies quite well.

Me too. It seems like on Getaway, the big screen in Spice mostly just showed scenic images and things all day long, and nothing was ever actually broadcast. I wonder if these on the pool deck will be the same.

Andy Stuart mentioned in a video "big time sports and that he is going to watch the World Cup", I so hope they do put events like this on it.

On the Epic, it was the the same scenic things you mentioned. They need to put it too good use!

HoopTroop

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I've been lurking and watching this thread for a long time. Just want to thank all the people who've been posting pictures throughout. Now it's only two weeks till we're on board it's seeming a lot more real. Getting over that "Will it be ready?" concern.

WOW

Thanks for all the great video.

I am sure that Captain Evans Hoyt and his crew must be so pleased with her.

Bob and I are very excited, we still have 30 days to go, till we get to see her up close.

I know it's just 10 days for some of you.

We would just like to Thank those of you who have kept us so informed of her progress.

All that are sailing this month, enjoy and have a wonderful cruise.

We're not quite there, but close...we have one deck above us. We're in 17104. My husband wanted something on Deck 18, but I convinced him that the sun decks above us might cause some noise. Then he ends up picking the cabin below the hot tub! We don't spend a ton of time on our balcony and I honestly can't really see how it will bother us, but I am curious to see if there are any complaints from cabins.

Hi Brookie - we're also booked in 17104 for the 11/28/2015 sailing. When is your cruise?

Now that she's out and about, I would really like to know the size of the balconies on the stern corner H6 Penthouse Suites. I'm sure they are not 78 sq ft, as given on the NCL website, but pictures are worth a thousand words;) I hope some kind soul could post a picture relieve my curiosity.:)

I'll bring my measuring tape for when we're in one on the 29th....

You can really see the video screen going on the pool deck! I'm curious how much they will utilize this.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

That's awesome so there are video screens out by the pool deck. So glad NCL finally did this. MUTS is the only thing I really miss from our Princess Cruising Days.

Looking forward to lounging by the pool, cocktail in hand watching a good football game in December! :D

That's awesome so there are video screens out by the pool deck. So glad NCL finally did this. MUTS is the only thing I really miss from our Princess Cruising Days.

Looking forward to lounging by the pool, cocktail in hand watching a good football game in December! :D

I hope they use it for that. And not just ship board advertising[emoji20]

Hi Brookie - we're also booked in 17104 for the 11/28/2015 sailing. When is your cruise?

Ours isn't until February 20. You'll have to let us know what the cabin is like. The only ship we've been on is the Epic (twice), so we're curious to try this one.

It does seem as if we will have a nice private balcony, though.

Edited by brookie848

Anyone any ideas when we might see menus etc? Saw the one for Bayamo posted here but since we are on the Escape TA Oct 29, cant wait to see what the new menus are like!

I was just going to ask about that myself. Also, anyone know why you can't reserve Food Republic or Pincho Tapas Bar.

They MUST know what the menus are at this point.....I wish they'd post them!

Would make reserving restaurants so much easier.....for me, at least.

Harriet