Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Celebrity Cruises actually came up with the idea, when their "leading ladies" were helping to design the Solstice Class cabins. All the ships in that class have them. NCL followed suit with the Breakaway Class.

With all the years building ships you would think there would be a "must have" and testing check list for some of the basics.

Princess on their new ship put the toilet roll holder in an impossible to reach position.

Celebrity Cruises actually came up with the idea, when their "leading ladies" were helping to design the Solstice Class cabins. All the ships in that class have them. NCL followed suit with the Breakaway Class.

I guess it's something that never really interested me. I shave before my cruise and there is really no need to until I return home. I only shave about once a week at home.

Harriet

I guess it's something that never really interested me. I shave before my cruise and there is really no need to until I return home. I only shave about once a week at home.

Harriet

#old :D:p

I know what you mean. I only need to about twice a week at the most, compared to daily in those younger years. I don't use a bar in the shower though. It's good to try to stay limber. Bend over and shave, people!

#old :D:p

I know what you mean. I only need to about twice a week at the most, compared to daily in those younger years. I don't use a bar in the shower though. It's good to try to stay limber. Bend over and shave, people!

LOL - and when you get to be my age you'll only be shaving once a week like me!

Harriet

The ship looks amazing.

My daughter will be on her next month. Did you happen to take any photos of the a la carte menus for the Steakhouse or Italian restaurants?

Thanks

I took pictures of the menus during the Transatlantic sailing: http://escape.transatlantic2015.com/norwegian-escape/photo-gallery/menu/

FreestyleNovice-thanks for this great shot. When enlarged on my iPad, it gives me a great view of the depth of my deck 12 aft balcony! I've never stayed in an aft before and can't wait for next Saturday!

Here are some pictures of an aft balcony on deck 12: http://escape.transatlantic2015.com/norwegian-escape/photo-gallery/staterooms/b1-aft-balcony-12312/

Thanks so much for the pics of deck 12 aft balcony. That's the same bed by the closet configuration mine is supposed to be. Question: the room between that 12312 and my 12910 is a handicapped accessible room -- why do they make the balcony deck planked? It doesn't seem like that would be of any advantage to a wheelchair.

So I see people mentioning the Wine Lovers musical. Can someone give me more information about it? What day(s) is it on, how much is it, and how does one sign up? Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I will be sailing in January and was hearing so much about it and was curious myself. I called and it's a musical comedy with lunch and wine tasting. They show I believe only on Thursday for lunch. 12:30 I believe. The cost was $48 for two of us.

Thanks I'll try and do a search

Just as an FYI, and for anybody else curious.... CC is indexed by Google. That means you can type search terms like:

margaritaville at sea complimentary cruisecritic.com That will point Google's search at CC.com for results.

It's far easier than using the board's built-in search.

Stephen

Just as an FYI, and for anybody else curious.... CC is indexed by Google. That means you can type search terms like:

margaritaville at sea complimentary cruisecritic.com That will point Google's search at CC.com for results.

It's far easier than using the board's built-in search.

Stephen

This is really helpful info - Thanks

Has anyone fought this for an onboard credit at all?

I have spent a week communicating with NCL based off an email someone posted here issuing the poster a complimentary meal at M'ville. The email posted (sorry, I can't recall if it was this thread or a different one) was sent by a Senior Vice President. I have not gotten anywhere yet but will update either way.