Jump to content

How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, clo said:

Sooooo OT...we did a major remodel to our house which included a new master bath. Instead of a tub, we did a long shower that has a tiled "bench" at the end opposite the shower itself. Love it.

In 2006 we did a major remodel as well ,one of our bathrooms had a Monet painting on the wall.I loved that because it was so different.However,Mrs.66 thought it was too weird and we now have tile .

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

In 2006 we did a major remodel as well ,one of our bathrooms had a Monet painting on the wall.I loved that because it was so different.However,Mrs.66 thought it was too weird and we now have tile .

I have a large mirror in our bathroom so the only painting I see is more like a Dali or Picasso..

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, clo said:

Sooooo OT...we did a major remodel to our house which included a new master bath. Instead of a tub, we did a long shower that has a tiled "bench" at the end opposite the shower itself. Love it.

We sold our two story house and bought a one story and then did same thing, separate shower and both ends and long bench in between. 27 days till cruise, have a royal suite with separate tub and shower and small hot tub on balcony 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, George C said:

We sold our two story house and bought a one story and then did same thing, separate shower and both ends and long bench in between. 27 days till cruise, have a royal suite with separate tub and shower and small hot tub on balcony 😁

Nice, double basins as well I assume.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, George C said:

We sold our two story house and bought a one story and then did same thing, separate shower and both ends and long bench in between. 27 days till cruise, have a royal suite with separate tub and shower and small hot tub on balcony 😁

We sold our 3 story house and bought a 2 story but have never been in a suite.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

22 days

On my local TV station last night there was a story about your part of Australia getting severe hail storms. Since it made the news in my small NY town on our very small TV station I assume it is causing problems in your area. I hope you are okay.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

On my local TV station last night there was a story about your part of Australia getting severe hail storms. Since it made the news in my small NY town on our very small TV station I assume it is causing problems in your area. I hope you are okay.

We are fine but there was golf ball size hail that did a lot of damage to the north of the city, smashed lots of windows, greenhouses, skylights, roof sheeting (plastic, fibreglass) , windscreens and of course cars and plants, etc

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

We are fine but there was golf ball size hail that did a lot of damage to the north of the city, smashed lots of windows, greenhouses, skylights, roof sheeting (plastic, fibreglass) , windscreens and of course cars and plants, etc

Glad that you are okay😀

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Barbara Muckermann, CMO Silversea Cruises
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team: New Ship Ultramarine
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...