My wife was wondering

FreddieK1990

If RC offers nude tanning on the upper deck? Thanks

No. However, you could take a cruise with Bare Necessities Cruises. They specialize in clothing optional cruises.

Edited by beachbum53

No. However, you could take a cruise with Bare Necessities Cruises. They specialize in clothing optional cruises.

There are a few companies that can hook you up with a fully nude cruise. They are very good about disclosure so you won't accidentally end up on one if that is not your thing.

Never heard of them...Where are they based out of?

They do charters - just did one on the Niew Amsterdam in February, they're doing a Paul Gaugin Tahiti cruise in June, Celebrity Constellation southern Caribbean in February 2015 & another in February 2016; and 2 Clipper Ship Med cruises in 2015.

We're on the Connie in 2016.

Depending on the ship and the position of the sun and if you have a balcony, you can typically sunbathe "au naturel" on your balcony without too much problem.

Just stay away from the railing so as not to offend the nudity police around here and on the ship. ...And before someone brings up the children, what is so bad about a kid seeing a naked body? I would rather my kids see a naked body than someone killing someone else on TV.

Depending on the ship and the position of the sun and if you have a balcony, you can typically sunbathe "au naturel" on your balcony without too much problem.

Just stay away from the railing so as not to offend the nudity police around here and on the ship. ...And before someone brings up the children, what is so bad about a kid seeing a naked body? I would rather my kids see a naked body than someone killing someone else on TV.

This had always been exactly my point of view.

As long as you don't have an uncovered balcony. That is of course, unless you do want people to see you. On Princess a good amount of the balconies can be seen from decks above.

As long as you don't have an uncovered balcony. That is of course, unless you do want people to see you. On Princess a good amount of the balconies can be seen from decks above.

:D Keep in mind that when you can see people from a deck above, they can also see you by just looking up.

LuLu

~~~

1st post, surely there's something less risqué you need to know?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Don't see anything risque* about wanting to tan without white lines, even though I don't do it myself due to a very fair skin!

* I know it needs an accent here but don't know how to do one :o

Don't see anything risque* about wanting to tan without white lines, even though I don't do it myself due to a very fair skin!

* I know it needs an accent here but don't know how to do one :o

Fair enough. Risqué probably isn't the best word to use. The point I was trying to make was there are surely more common things to ask about before nude sunbathing.

Fair enough. Risqué probably isn't the best word to use. The point I was trying to make was there are surely more common things to ask about before nude sunbathing.

Perhaps all those more common questions were already answered now that the Search is working again :-)