Sunsets and Sunrises

xenagurl

Back at home and on my iPad. (Not running Tapatalk) I can see them now! Thanks for taking the time to post again. Your photos are gorgeous!

Hello, everything else checked out just fine on my end and I'm doing a reply now on Linux Mint 13, a different platform again just to be sure - I know that when I run Tapatalk on Androids for both smartphones & tablets, pictures do not show up & there are formatting issues (could that be it on your end ??) but not if you are on a desktop browser. I generally used the latest Firefox on PC's (MS Windows - Vista, Win7 & Windows 8 depending on where I'm logged in) and also used the iPad earlier (iOS 7.x) with Dolphin Browser and all the pictures are showing up (including mine)

Dropbox, where I keep a variety of files for Cloud storage and some for access in the #Public folder, is working fine - "no" notices of blocked files and/or access or spam being reported. Seemed like others are seeing the images I'm linking/uploading.

All of the cruise reviews, PDF file links and pix, etc. being used for CC are 95% hosted on Dropbox, I only setup some newer ones on Google Drive as it has bigger capacity under a dedicated account. Using Firefox browser under Linux but I don't believe it has any bearings on file access at all.

Using resources at the office could be an issue, as the corporate firewalls and security apps (anti-virus) might be blocking your access to certain Cloud storage, including Dropbox.

If you still cannot access & see my linked files, let's try something else - can you access MS's OneDrive or files shared via Google Docs (or whatever that's called)

I think it might be on your end. I can see all the photos, both times he posted them and also "Trip's" photos. I am on a PC with WIN7 and IE 11.

Thanks Peg :)

Here is a shot that my husband took while on the Sun in the Baltic. It was like sailing on glass. And this was probably 10-10:30 p.m. at night.

You were able to post it! Thanks for sharing jdvmd! The water is so smooth.

One from the morning, one from the evening:

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, as the fishing fleet heads out at sunrise, from our balcony on HAL's Zuiderdam:

Cabo_Fleet.jpg

Nyhavn, Copenhagen, Denmark, at sunset the day before boarding RCL's Brilliance of the Seas:

Nyhavn_Sunset.jpg

Not exactly a pretty sunset on Day 2 after the NCL Gem blasted our way out of a Nor-easter leaving NYC and the sea finally calmed down quite a bit as we ate in the MDR. The Promenade Deck was CLOSED to all guests.

Condensed%20Weather%2001.jpg

Condensed%20Weather%2002.jpg

It was still pretty windy outside, waves only 8 to 10 ft. - much better then, like ...

Condensed%20Weather%2003.jpg

Sunset leaving Barbados on the Constellation, March 20124e4a4ene.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk. Sorry it posted twice, first time adding a picture on CC

Edited by awhfy

Sunsets and Sunrises from the ship.

Share your favorites please.

(I didn't notice a thread like this in the Norwegian Cruise Line forum and I thought it would be a nice sharing thread.)

From the Norwegian Gem this past January.

Sunset-Norwegian-Gem-Travel-Xena-1.jpg

If you'd like to use this photo elsewhere publicly, please ask first. Copyright TravelXena2014.

Wow! Did the cruise line charge you extra for that? (Where was this taken?)

Kind of blurry, but this is a storm at Cane Garden Bay at Tortola. (We were actually staying on the island and not on a cruise, but since it's becoming an NCL port, I thought I'd share.)

VirginIslands089_zps0bcc356c.jpg

Now that is scary! It looks exactly like a giant tornado! I presume it wasn't?