Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

As a grumpy 50 something, with no kids, I'm not a fan of the Abyss slide. It just ruins the beauty of the aft of the oasis class. IMHO it makes the ship look cheesy.

I agree, I am ( OMG) a pleasant over 60 something and one of my main loves of the Oasis class is it unique beautiful Central Park and Board walk, This now looks like Carnival I can out do you mentality , again IMH opinion.

So looking at the boardwalk pics, you can see where the carousel will go but it looks like, at this point, there will be no Sabor bar there like Allure. Assuming the slides will land there instead. Unless it's just too early to build that bar yet?

The bar has been moved off to the side.

beddc0f29a158cdd8684a64ef0cf2088.jpg

I agree, I am ( OMG) a pleasant over 60 something and one of my main loves of the Oasis class is it unique beautiful Central Park and Board walk, This now looks like Carnival I can out do you mentality , again IMH opinion.

As a 66 year old, I am personally looking forward to riding all the slides multiple times... Lol.

I can't wait for the slides. I'm not worried about View Obstructions honestly. Part of the boardwalk balcony experience for me is watching what is going on beneath me. The slide will only add to that experience.

If I wanted an unobstructed ocean view, then I would get an ocean-view balcony.

I agree, but time will tell.

Are you thinking about Drydock Dave who did the thread about the Navigator and then had his next drydock thread shut down by Royal?

Yea, that was it. I though there was a second. Wonder why they objected, or how they stifled it

Yea, that was it. I though there was a second. Wonder why they objected, or how they stifled it

They found out it was him posting the pictures. The conversation most likely went something like, "stop posting pictures or you have lost your job". No idea why, I think Chief Eng mentioned something at the time that no cruise line wants construction photos posted due to potential liability issues.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Wasn't there a thread from someone actually at the shipyard. That was a good read as well. Your blog Lloyd, is a fantastic alternative though

My blog? Do you mean the Pinterest board?

They found out it was him posting the pictures. The conversation most likely went something like, "stop posting pictures or you have lost your job". No idea why, I think Chief Eng mentioned something at the time that no cruise line wants construction photos posted due to potential liability issues.

Liability issues?