Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Thanks for posting.

Nice to see that they added puzzle break to the Harmony. Looks like there will be 2 different ice shows instead of just the one.

Two shows and they both sound like they are way better than Allure's Ice Games. It's like watching an ad for the ship. Allure's show doesn't even come close to comparing to Oasis's.

totally uncalled for, dude.

i was merely trying to answer a question (what will the GS look like), explain why i had personal knowledge to answer the way i did (i've stayed in a GS on a newer ship, and the stylization on harmony seems to be the same), give notice about the shower/tub situation (there are those who can't climb into the tubs, and others like myself who don't like the tubs, who should know what they are getting in a room), and inject a little humor (because everyone loves sharing a stateroom bathroom with their spouse - and yes, before you berate me for my high-class, multi-toilet lifestyle, i know many people have just one bathroom in their home, including DH and i for many years, but now we have more and are each used to our own space when getting ready in the morning).

i'm sorry if i've offended your delicate sensibilities by a) trying to be helpful and answer a question and b) trying to make a joke (obviously a no-no on CC, even when you include a smiley) and c) being excited about my upcoming harmony cruises, because no one else on CC ever discusses their stateroom arrangements or upcoming trips.

if it makes you feel better about yourself, DH and i work 50-60 hours/week in public service jobs (making 1/10 of what we'd make in the private sector, but doing it because we feel public sector work is more fulfilling), only cruise suites when we get a good deal (that crown loft you're so jealous of? we got it on mega-sale and paid about $4000 - not cheap, but probably pretty typical for a 7-night family vacation), and have about the same amount of cruises listed in our signature as you do. oh, and most of our spare money goes to taking care of my terminally ill mother, who lives with us. we're not exactly extravagant. so forgive me for being excited enough about my first trip to europe in almost 20 years, and my first ever transatlantic, to joke about it in a message board about the ship we're taking on those voyages.

sorry, i did not mean to write a novel, and i know you really need to be thick-skinned on these boards, but apparently i'm feeling rather thin-skinned tonight.

now back to our regularly scheduled harmony programming. move along...nothing to see here.... :p

Your reply to my post about the GS on Harmony was very helpful, thanks. :)

We'll also be in a GS for the Harmony TA, 8660. We haven't sailed on an Oasis class ship before, or a Quantum class, so whatever style room it resembles will be new to us. I just found it a little odd that the picture and floor plan were different. I guess we'll have to wait and see on the bathroom sinks, too.

(I recently viewed a GS tour of a Quantum class ship on youtube, and there were two sinks in the bathroom, but they weren't side-by-side. The bathroom also had 2 doors, one from the foyer and the other from the bedroom. It was a nice room though; I'll be happy with either design.)

Just a quick thank you to those who said nice things after my novel posted yesterday. i agree this thread is waaaay too valuable to be closed. i've gotten most of my harmony info from here. :)

i'm really excited about puzzle break. it was a highlight of our anthem trip. and i love the ice shows, so i'm happy to see there are two of them.

Does anyone know when the next set of dates will be released. Unfortunately I am going to have to cancel my harmony cruise ( sucks since it was a great deal). Our schools posted the 2017 calendar and they posted spring break for the week before Easter instead of after. I booked harmony after Easter . So now hoping for some dates in June. Do we know if the harmony is going to Europe for the summer? If so I won't be cruising on her [emoji22]

Anyone know where Puzzle Break is going to be? My son is wracking his brain trying to figure out where they will put it

There is an empty space on the Boardwalk. Also Next cruise has been moved down to the promenade beside Sorrentos so it could possibly replace that space which was next to the Schooner bar.

I'd like to see them put it on deck 4 where the new Diamond lounge is and find a new home for the lounge that has a view.

Anyone know where Puzzle Break is going to be? My son is wracking his brain trying to figure out where they will put it

That's the puzzle. :D

It was in the teen disco on anthem. During the day they converted it into the puzzle break room. Not sure on Harmony if it will be a dedicated space or another multi-use room like on anthem.

Based on the small number of people who can do it (i think it was 12 per hour-long session) and the large number of guests on harmony, i really hope it's a dedicated space, so they can run it more often. the employee working there on anthem said it would be a dedicated space on the new quantum class ships, but i didn't ask about harmony.

That's the puzzle. :D

It was in the teen disco on anthem. During the day they converted it into the puzzle break room. Not sure on Harmony if it will be a dedicated space or another multi-use room like on anthem.

Based on the small number of people who can do it (i think it was 12 per hour-long session) and the large number of guests on harmony, i really hope it's a dedicated space, so they can run it more often. the employee working there on anthem said it would be a dedicated space on the new quantum class ships, but i didn't ask about harmony.

The marketing says it's a dedicated space. So the puzzle remains. A search of deck plans reveals nothing.

Giovanni's Grill is on the deck plan but not mentioned in Harmony dining options. I thought it was one of premium restaurants. Also saw somewhere they served lunch.

I'm pretty sure giovanni's is being replaced with jamie's italian on the harmony. both casual italian, both serve lunch (for a fee, though less than dinner).

Does anyone know when the next set of dates will be released. Unfortunately I am going to have to cancel my harmony cruise ( sucks since it was a great deal). Our schools posted the 2017 calendar and they posted spring break for the week before Easter instead of after. I booked harmony after Easter . So now hoping for some dates in June. Do we know if the harmony is going to Europe for the summer? If so I won't be cruising on her [emoji22]

Probably March or April. Where's Bob when we need him. Oh, and you can probably bring water on. Just in case you wondered

My understanding is that the Med this summer is a one off deal - will be permanently in the Caribbean (or as permanent as these things get anyway).