Our pre-trip review

bumperoo

DON -

On behalf of everyone here, please accept my apologies. We strive to create content that meets your specific needs, and yours alone. Occasionally things fall through the cracks and someone DONates a piece of writing that doesn't quite meet with your personal needs. DON't feel abanDONed. Just be kind and extend a parDON to the original poster. Bumperoo was simply being an enthusiastic traveler and wanted to share the adventure with the HAL CC readership. I DON't think he or she (Sorry Bumperoo, I can't see your profile while I post.) meant to offend you.

Since the post is already here and cannot be unDONe, might I respectfully suggest that you forgive and be DONe with it?

Thanks!

Kudos to POA1 :p

Thanks OP for your pre Alaska report. If this is an example of the kind of reporting you'll be doing when you actually do your cruise, I can't wait.:D

Yes. Well said!

Thank you Bumperoo for starting this thread. Looking forward to following along! Very much appreciate you taking the time during your vacation to share your experiences with us!

Despite what Mr. Grumpypants says, looking forward to Bumperoos review as my parents are taking our kids on this ship and this cruise in 5 weeks. Want to read as much as possible on this as possible before the leave.

P.S. Glad to hear you enjoyed my former home town :)

Edited by CGYCruisingFamily

I can identify with the OP - I'm like that every time we cruise. I plan, check, re-check, and check again to make sure everything goes well. I likely wouldn't have slept at all that night knowing the power was out - and because of the excitement in my brain, I tend to lose sleep incrementally about 3 weeks before departure date. By the time I get onboard the first flight, I'm out like a light because I'm so exhausted.

I will look forward to more posts as OP has the time.

POA1 - I'd love to sail with you!!!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

AHH... the excitement and anticipation of your up coming cruise! Sure nice to see someone else enjoy their trip to Vancouver Canada....a very exciting city. We have done Vancouver and the Granville Market many times, even the brewery. Always a fun place to go for breakfast or lunch. Thanks for letting us into to your pre-trip. It is rewarding to find the joy you have for this cruise and letting us experience it also. Looking forward to your post-review. :)

I enjoyed the OP's enthusiasm getting ready for their Alaska cruise.

I'm a firm believer in that if someone isn't interested in the topic of a thread they don't have to read that thread. I actually read very few threads.

Years ago some were doing trip reports about a HAL cruise. Some 'comments' from the CC 'peanut gallery' then were reminiscent of something I've read here. At the time a very wise woman said "We're giving them a gift and they are complaining about how it is wrapped".

I wish the OP a wonderful cruise and welcome any 'gifts' they care to share upon their return.