Favorite Ship & Port

Morning all

Interested to know alls favorite ship and port of call from our experienced cruisers and new cruisers.

Just want current RC ships for this one:)

Just need 1 ship and 1 port of call, will tally all responses up by next Sunday 13th and post data and %s

I'll get the ball rolling

Ship: Jewel

Port of Call:Labadee

Will be interesting to see the responses:cool:

Thanks.

So far...

Allure, St. Maarten

Update: Top 10 for Ships and Top 5 for Ports of call 7/7

SHIPS

10 Allure

7 Jewel

6 Freedom

5 Oasis

5 Radiance

4 Liberty

4 Independence

4 Serenade

4 Brilliance

4 Mariner

PORTS

8 St Maarten

7 Labadee

4 Grand Cayman

3 Cozumel

3 Barcelona

Thanks

Happy Days!:)

Edited by PompeySailor

I'm glad the OP started the poll to give me something to consider. But in my previous post I didn't answer. Had to think about it. Prior to Allure it was Freedom, but I've been on Allure twice and Freedom was way back in 2008, so part of the reason we are going back on Freedom again in 2015 is to refresh my memory on it, so its between those two. Of course, not sure when I will try a Quantum class.

Port, As of today I would say St Martin, but now that I've been there 3 times and have had a 747 land over the top of me, I'm not sure when I'll be heading back. (Love Orient) There are still few ports in the southern I need to visit or visit again when I am not recovering from surgery. I had a crap excursion on Antigua, but the island looked beautiful, I need to get back again. I might consider Labadee, but it has changed a lot since I was last there in 2008 and I'm not sure how I will feel that my favorite beach is reserved for suite guests. I'm terrified of heights so I won't do the zipline, which opened in 2008, not sure if I'll do the "coaster"

Edited by BillOh

I'm glad the OP started the poll to give me something to consider. But in my previous post I didn't answer. Had to think about it. Prior to Allure it was Freedom, but I've been on Allure twice and Freedom was way back in 2008, so part of the reason we are going back on Freedom again in 2015 is to refresh my memory on it, so its between those two. Of course, not sure when I will try a Quantum class.

Port, As of today I would say St Martin, but now that I've been there 3 times and have had a 747 land over the top of me, I'm not sure when I'll be heading back. (Love Orient) There are still few ports in the southern I need to visit or visit again when I am not recovering from surgery. I had a crap excursion on Antigua, but the island looked beautiful, I need to get back again. I might consider Labadee, but it has changed a lot since I was last there in 2008 and I'm not sure how I will feel that my favorite beach is reserved for suite guests. I'm terrified of heights so I won't do the zipline, which opened in 2008, not sure if I'll do the "coaster"

Bill, so that will be Freedom and St Maarten for you;)

Loving that everyone's voting st Maarten it's getting me very excited about visiting there in November :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It seems to be the most popular so far, we will be there in November also on the Jewel:)

Have a great cruise.. Geordiemum:D

Results as we currently stand

Just listing top 3 ships and top 3 ports for now. And will update totals evening each day.

Will obviously post full lists next week once all replies are in:)

Just a note the 1 ship and 1 port do not have to have been on the same sailing;)

Preliminary results:# of votes.

SHIPS

7 Jewel

5 Allure

5 Freedom

PORTS

6 St Maarten

4 Grand Cayman

4 Labadee

Thanks for alls input

Happy Days.

Ship: Oasis - (better shows than Allure IMO otherwise a tie for me)

Port" St Maarten - (Nice, clean, friendly and lots to do and see)

Edited by Tall-Cruiser