Cheapest Cruises

deltatango

Not been cruising for a while.

What's the best website for p&o last minute deals

P&O have the deals, but you have to look for them. Note that they are not as common as last year. This may change in Nov/Dec or rather the cruises for those months.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

sign up to major cruise TAs mailng list and e-mails and you will be swamped with late offer cruises by e-mail and through the post. But to be honest never seen anything cheaper than what you can book on P&Os own website.

sign up to major cruise TAs mailng list and e-mails and you will be swamped with late offer cruises by e-mail and through the post. But to be honest never seen anything cheaper than what you can book on P&Os own website.

You can get a cheaper deal as I posted last week. Not by much, but I saved £47 each on our Ventura trans Atlantic cruise in October in a balcony, so that will be a few bottles of wine :D

A lot of TAs would never publish a P&O cruise cheaper than the companies price, but now they are receiving up to 12.5% commission will be more flexible in the price. You only need to be cheeky and ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

think we will see some price changes from 1st Sept. One TA is showing reductions on the winter Caribbean that are not showing on P & O but I suspect they will show on Monday when the current off expires. The TA are only taking names and numbers until Monday when they will do the booking.

P & O have always been very fair with us last year we booked with a TA (the one that starts with I) 3 weeks later for the same price they were doing a balcony, rang them they said nothing they could do we could have a balcony but only at the price it was when we booked.

I contacted the CEO office at P & O said that I thought the difference of 400 pp was a bit high and would they do it at a reduced price they said yes 75pp I agreed they said they would get the TA to contact me and debit my card - which they never did. I rang when we got home to ask why never charged they said not to worry so we made a nice donation to Macmillan's.

We always book with P&O and really do think that the service is second to none. Any queries sent via email to our personal lady, Claire is swiftly dealt with. We have found that nothing has been too much trouble on their part.

They must have to deal with many differing problems and passenger attitudes each day. Cannot be easy to please everyone. Impossible to be a completely individual service.

We all have to give and take a little.

I always use a TA, they have been much better than P&O, more flexible and for our 21 nighter next year on Oriana, they gave a discount on top of P&O's price.

Interestingly, for our cruise on Oriana this October, the saver prices change daily! We are still better off having booked a Select fare, so am watching with interest.

Edited by jeanlyon