"LIVE" from the VISION of the SEAS With Trainman-2 & Judith

Have you been happy with your new camera so far?

I have a Nikon, COOLPIX S9600 with a 22X Optical Zoom.

I really like the On-Off button. You have to purposely push in the button to turn it on or off. My old camera always turned itself on & off in my pocket.

The zoom is fantastic. The Bird in the Mud photo I posted awhile back was zoomed in about half way.

And it is pocket size!

After the lecture we went outside on Deck 5 which is suitable for Reading, Relaxing, and Other Activities.

DSCN0431_zps39aff096.jpg

We picked some open chairs right next to an ash tray.

As we began our Other Activities the lady sitting on the other side, next to the ash tray, packed up her stuff and departed the area promptly.

ATTENTION KID HATERS!

Where Are You? Why Aren't You On This Cruise With Us?

Steve, the Cruise Director, announced this morning that there are only five minors on the ship with is and they are all younger than five years old.

Edited by Trainman-2

We went to Giovanni's Table for Lunch.

The Cruise Compass said the cover charge was $20 but it turned out that for lunch it was only $12.

Judith is still not totally back to normal and didn't feel like eating so she had Bread & Water and, at the last minute added a cup of Hot Tea.

DSCN0445_zps49be93d3.jpg

I had the Vegetarian Lentil Soup which was good.

DSCN0446_zps0746057a.jpg

I also had the Veal Meatballs which were served with a bit of Spagetti and were Excellent!

DSCN0447_zpse791d0c6.jpg

Here are the Lunch Menus. I shot them in a larger file size which I hope will make them easier to read.

DSCN0443_zpsb9b6c9a8.jpg

DSCN0444_zps5bed912f.jpg

We went up to the Pool Deck on the Starboard Side for Other Activities. The place was pretty full with strangers sharing tables.

DSCN0448_zps8109ffce.jpg

We joined a nice lady and shortly after she left a young couple came by looking for seats so we invited them to join us.

We chatted about things for a bit and found out that one of the minors under 5 on the ship is their 16 month old son.

They were disappointed in the baby sitting service because of its strange hours and breaks in service.

They were unable to go ashore on their excursion yesterday because the baby sitting service closed for an hour at mid day.

Finally they had to leave to go pick up their son.

That sure seems strange to me.

Trainman, really enjoying your live review, but sorry Judith has been feeling so bad. Green apples really do work for seasickness and ginger ale is good for settling ones stomach too. When you get to Bermuda, there is a free trolley which comes about every 20 minutes. You may want to try to get some crystalized ginger at the pharmacy. The last car on the trolley is for handicapped passengers so you can easily take your walkers. Praying Judith feels much better by tomorrow so she can enjoy Bermuda. I'll be watching the harbor cam for your arrival tomorrow. Thank you for doing this review and your pictures are wonderful.

Luvs

We went up to the Pool Deck on the Starboard Side for Other Activities. The place was pretty full with strangers sharing tables.

DSCN0448_zps8109ffce.jpg

We joined a nice lady and shortly after she left a young couple came by looking for seats so we invited them to join us.

We chatted about things for a bit and found out that one of the minors under 5 on the ship is their 16 month old son.

They were disappointed in the baby sitting service because of its strange hours and breaks in service.

They were unable to go ashore on their excursion yesterday because the baby sitting service closed for an hour at mid day.

Finally they had to leave to go pick up their son.

That sure seems strange to me.

Hi Trainman - does the vision have a royal babies nursery on board for under 3's? If it does would you be king enough to upload me a picture of any schedules you could possibly find. I am just interested if they run any other activities other than paid for babysitting?

So please Judith is feeling a little better

Kim x

Hi Trainman - does the vision have a royal babies nursery on board for under 3's? If it does would you be king enough to upload me a picture of any schedules you could possibly find. I am just interested if they run any other activities other than paid for babysitting?

So please Judith is feeling a little better

Kim x

I will check around for you tomorrow Kim.

I must have been tired because I lay down for a nap about 2 pm and didn't wake up until 5 pm.

We are 1 hour later than East Cost time on the ship.

AS I post, it is 6:08 pm by my watch.

More later

Well I am glad u had a good nap nothing better then sleeping on the ocean!!!

Anyway we could get some pool photos! !!! Have a great time in Bermuda

sent from my galaxy s4 please excuse any error's thanks