Favorite item on the Seaday Brunch menu?

MaiTaiMary

Question??? Is a regular breakfast served in the mdr on port days? Or, do we have to eat at the buffet or order room service? The last time we cruised with carnival it was on the Triumph in 2011 and we ate breakfast in the mdr each morning. I am excited about the brunch, food looks yummy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Question??? Is a regular breakfast served in the mdr on port days? Or, do we have to eat at the buffet or order room service? The last time we cruised with carnival it was on the Triumph in 2011 and we ate breakfast in the mdr each morning. I am excited about the brunch, food looks yummy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, you can still get breakfast in the MDR on port days.

With four sea days on my upcoming cruise, I can't wait to try some of these delicious sounding and looking items. I hope to try the flamin' tomato soup, bagel breakfast, eggs benedict at least, and if I still have room, that banana pie sounds very good.:)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm excited to try the steak and eggs this next cruise. On our last one I stuck with pancakes and eggs benedict. This time I'm trying the steak and eggs and the french toast crusted with fruit loops...I'll probably get pancakes again too.

But I'm mostly excited for our free drink. 9am free Mojito...nothing wrong with that :D

Everything I've had was great. I love the bagel breakfast (smoked salmon with cream cheese and bagel) even though I can get that in room service or the regular breakfast on port days. I plan to try the salmon eggs benedict next time.

The cheesy grits are great too. I'm not a huge salad person, but the Caesar salad with jerked bacon was better than I expected.

Of the entrees available, I've had the pork chop, steak and eggs, and huevos rancheros, and all were awesome. On my next cruise I will be trying something I haven't had yet....and maybe one of the old favorites