Pics from recent Grand Princess cruise

Ginnyfyr

We sailed on the Grand to Alaska, r/t from Seattle August 31-September 7th. I've made an album of shots from around the ship in case anyone is looking for a current view of what she looks like on the inside (lovely, imo!) Anyway, here's the link if anyone is interested. We had a fantastic trip and can't wait to return to Alaska!

https://plus.google.com/photos/104528280237796194035/albums/6058712409107584913?authkey=CKe0jJfA2deivgE

Thanks for posting the Grand photos! It looks much nicer than what I had envisioned. After hearing so many people comment that it's really old and run down - those photo's certainly say otherwise. It looked lovely - classic style ship - wonderful!

Thanks for making my anticipation of next spring even more exciting!

Thanks for posting the Grand photos! It looks much nicer than what I had envisioned. After hearing so many people comment that it's really old and run down - those photo's certainly say otherwise. It looked lovely - classic style ship - wonderful!

Thanks for making my anticipation of next spring even more exciting!

Happy to help! There's nothing worse than thinking you're getting on a rust bucket when that's far from the case, lol. Have a great trip!

Thanks for the photos. Question: are there any hot tubs near the aft pool, or are they all more or less inside around the mid-ship pools?

Unfortunately there were no hot tubs by the aft pool - plenty by the mid ship pools, both indoor and outdoor!

That shot of the "wave pool" ;) reminded me of our first cruise, (Celebrity Infinity, 2006), when we were in the thalassotherapy pool in heavy seas, and had a rollicking good time!

The photos are marvelous, and remind me of our most recent cruise on Caribbean Princess. The ships look very similar. But I think I would have preferred the Grand -- 400 fewer pax.

Thanks for the photos. Question: are there any hot tubs near the aft pool, or are they all more or less inside around the mid-ship pools?

There are hot tubs pretty close to the aft pool Not directly next to it like in the other pools, but there are two larger hot tubs just slightly forward of the aft pool two decks above.

That shot of the "wave pool" ;) reminded me of our first cruise, (Celebrity Infinity, 2006), when we were in the thalassotherapy pool in heavy seas, and had a rollicking good time!

The photos are marvelous, and remind me of our most recent cruise on Caribbean Princess. The ships look very similar. But I think I would have preferred the Grand -- 400 fewer pax.

We will be on the Infinity in 44 days, cruising the Caribbean! Hopefully we will have calmer seas, lol.

Thanks for the pictures. We're in the same mini in March and can't wait for that extended balcony. :)

The balcony was wonderful! I'm sure I will miss the extra space on our next cruise.

We sailed on the Grand to Alaska, r/t from Seattle August 31-September 7th. I've made an album of shots from around the ship in case anyone is looking for a current view of what she looks like on the inside (lovely, imo!) Anyway, here's the link if anyone is interested. We had a fantastic trip and can't wait to return to Alaska!

https://plus.google.com/photos/104528280237796194035/albums/6058712409107584913?authkey=CKe0jJfA2deivgE

Great pics will b o Grand in January 2015 to Mexican River is can't wait

We will be on the Infinity in 44 days, cruising the Caribbean! Hopefully we will have calmer seas, lol.

The balcony was wonderful! I'm sure I will miss the extra space on our next cruise.

We were cruising the Caribbean, too, in 2006! The "heavy seas" were really just choppy. We were sailing into a 24 knot wind, and apparently there were some problems with the stabilizers -- maybe they hadn't fully deployed?

The ship was moving quite a bit, but when we really noticed it was in the pool, where there really were high seas! :D

We liked Infinity very much. I guess she's been changed (Solsticized? whatever that means...) since we sailed -- hope you have a great cruise!

Thank you so much for the pictures. Looking good. We are booked on Hawaii cruise in December. Quick question: did you use the spa at all? Not the services. but just sauna, steam, etc. Someone said there are no showers in the locker room. Is this true?

Thank you so much for the pictures. Looking good. We are booked on Hawaii cruise in December. Quick question: did you use the spa at all? Not the services. but just sauna, steam, etc. Someone said there are no showers in the locker room. Is this true?

Sorry, we didn't use the sauna, showers, etc (hubby did go for a head, neck & shoulders massage that he said was divine!) I hope someone else has an answer for you!