Strike Brewery & Princess Teams Up!

Cobraman

We have never purchased beer on the ship. Both my wife and I love good beer and Princess has never offered anything that qualified. When my wife saw the announcement for the new beer offering she immediately said we would have to give it a try in the hope that Princess was finally going to have something worthy of the name "beer" on their ships.

Only time will tell. One can always hope that this will be good stuff. It sounds encouraging so far...

We have never purchased beer on the ship. Both my wife and I love good beer and Princess has never offered anything that qualified. When my wife saw the announcement for the new beer offering she immediately said we would have to give it a try in the hope that Princess was finally going to have something worthy of the name "beer" on their ships.

Only time will tell. One can always hope that this will be good stuff. It sounds encouraging so far...

On Alaskan cruises they serve Alaskan Amber and Alaskan Summer. It baffles me to see so many people drinking their buckets of swill when there is a better option on board!

No mention of when it'll be rolled out FLEET WIDE.

Wonder when that will be. :confused:

LuLu

Read it again....:D

"The Seawitch West Coast IPA will retail for $6.25 and be available in bars and lounges throughout Regal Princess. It is expected to be available fleetwide by early 2015."

That particular article says it will be on Regal Princess in November. Sheesh... Since it's brewed in SF I'm hoping it will be on Star Princess in November since it is sailing out of SF. It would be pretty lame to not offer it in November on ships sailing out of the town where it's brewed and, instead, only offer it on a single ship sailing out of a port on the other side of the country or out of Europe.

Having Sierra Nevada Brewery located in our home town as well as having a number of excellent other breweries located in Northern California we are really spoiled when it comes to good beer.

It's sad though that the Pale Ale is the best known and most widely distributed of the Sierra Nevada beers. It really isn't their best beer by a long shot.

If only Princess would carry 8 Ball Stout by Lost Coast Brewery. I used to buy a case every time I worked in Eureka but someone else covers that office these days. Sigh...