Master List 10

TNCruzer56

OK~the Lovely Miss Sheryl an I were talkin about a MASTER~10 List that we could laminate and put in each weekender and cruz suitcase~

Any and all changes are welcome:

1. Passport+ Pic ID

2. CASH

3. Wallet with all credit cards

3. All Travel Docs and Excursions Confirms

4. Meds~yep-We`re all getting older.

5. Cellphone/ipads/Tablet & Chargers

7. Carry-On with 1 set on Swim Trunks/Bikini/Change of Clothes/Backpack

8. Real Bar of Soap

9. MP3/IPod/ Music Player

10. Smuggled Rhum~Ya gotta have a little bit!

Lookin for any ideas for the TOP 10 ITEMS THAT HAVE TO GO ON EVERY TRIP!

OK~the Lovely Miss Sheryl an I were talkin about a MASTER~10 List that we could laminate and put in each weekender and cruz suitcase~

1. Passport+ Pic ID

2. CASH

3. Wallet with all credit cards We only take three major cards, not all of them.

3. All Travel Docs and Excursions Confirms Excursion confirms are waiting in the stateroom.4. Meds~yep-We`re all getting older.

8. Real Bar of Soap Delete

9. MP3/IPod/ Music Player Delete

10. Smuggled Rhum~Ya gotta have a little bit! Buy in place and don't book ships where you have to smuggle it aboard.

Camera!

1. Passport+ Pic ID

2. CASH

3. Wallet with all credit cards I always remove all the items from my wallet and then pick only one card (Hubby will bring one or two himself), medical insurance cards. Then I make copies of both sides -- so I'll have the customer service numbers, and include one copy in the folder that I put my travel info -- which goes in my carry-on. All other cards -- library, auto club since we're not going to rent any cars, etc. -- go in a safe place at home.

8. Real Bar of Soap (I don't bother)

9. MP3/IPod/ Music Player (don't have one)

10. Smuggled Rhum~Ya gotta have a little bit! (we only will bring a box'o'wine at the limit the cruise line allows along with my 'Dew...we don't hide any of this; I don't care if I have any drinks on board actually, but if offered a free one like at the Captain Circle's party, I don't turn it down...just not a priority)

Sunscreen -- even for Alaskan cruises.

An itinerary/contacts sheet. This has the day by day listing of where we'll be, including "at sea" along with cabin number, the name of the ship, my cell number, my email address if I'm getting an Internet package -- and both of the last two I indicate for messages only as I'm not going to have my phone on except in port -- just in case we need a taxi. I put one of these in my folder with port info, confirmations, etc. -- again, I carry this on. I put one of these in my suitcase (and hubby's if he wants it). We also give this to a neighbor or two and a couple of relatives.

I have a checklist on my computer and revise it for the itinerary. I print it out and use that, but I don't laminate it.

Earplugs in case your cabin is noisier than you expected

Duct tape (I remove the cardboard and flatten it out)

Scissors (don't pack them in your carry-on if you're flying)

Clips of some kind to hang wet swim suits, keep curtains closed, etc. (I use chip clips because they are sturdy.)

Barbara

Stuff that must always come with me:

1.Passport wallet w/ Passpoert(duh),cash, credit card, state id, metrocard

2. change of clothes (at least a 3 days to weeks worth)

3. undies (some people can wear the same one for a whole week, I can't - 2 days is pushing it for me...)

4. hair grease, comb, brush, hair pins and bands (makes my hair manageable and less brittle)

5. Alleve for the migraines and vitamin pills to get my daily vitamin and minerals

6. bathing suit (gotta go swimming or I'm unhappy camper)

7. waterproof shoes or sandals for the beach

8. cell phone with camera function to take pictures and phone family plus it can be a alarm clock too!

9. luggage or a bag to hold all this crap in

10.plain or sparkling water or a water bottle to hydrate myself

11.- extra one but an important one - sunscreen and lotion (because getting sunburn in Nassau w/o sunscreen is so not fun plus lotion to moisturize the skin from dryness and scarring)

Toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, deodorant, soap, shampoo, and hair dyer can also be brought along but if you know the cruise ship definite has them in the room and/or you're not picky, you leave them at home.

1. Passport+ Pic ID

2. CASH

3. Wallet with all credit cards

8. Real Bar of Soap

9. MP3/IPod/ Music Player

10. Smuggled Rhum~Ya gotta have a little bit!

I need to think about this one???

LongList.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Minus 9 &10 (don't need either one that much especially 10. I like to drink once in a while but not enough to smuggle it in, its not that serious for me)- the rest of make are must haves that I need to bring along with sunscreen, body lotion, tooth brush/paste. Cause you know, the sun and the burn plus I'm so not walking around with bad breath, that's a big no-no for me along with extreme bad body odor and sweating to the point even the hard wood floor is soaking wet - just no....

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Let's see. I will try to see if I can get 10 must have's:

1. Passport

2. Credit card for Sea Pass Account

3. Cruise docs

4. Medications

5. Earplugs--I have to have these as I sleep with them every night even at home...lol

6. Change of clothes--usually at least 3-4 days worth in the carryon in case there is a problem with checked luggage.

7. Bathing suit and change of underwear

8. Swimsuit cover-up

9. Toiletries in 3-1-1 bag

10. My DH as without him I wouldn't have a very good time:D