Health form at embarkation - is this the right one?

tbmrt

I had filled out my health questionnaire at hotel before boarding ship for our last cruise and would like to do so again.

Is this the correct form? (hope I'm doing correctly!)

http://www.cruising.org/sites/default/files/issue/CLIA-Pre-Boarding_Health_Questionnaire_Rev7.pdf

Edited by tbmrt

I think you will find that is now out of date. As of now I think there are questions relating specifically to Ebola too (like have you visited a West African country in the last xxx years). This has been brought in in the past few days.

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

Thanks....I'm sure you're correct with that!

Hi Tbmrt,

I'm fairly certain that Excitedofharpenden is right. Besides, Celebrity's form only takes a few moments to complete at the pier. I wouldn't worry about completing it in advance.

Hope this helps !

Hi Tbmrt,

I'm fairly certain that Excitedofharpenden is right. Besides, Celebrity's form only takes a few moments to complete at the pier. I wouldn't worry about completing it in advance.

Hope this helps !

Yes, besides which filling out the form in advance would only make one more unnecessary nuisance thing to bother remembering to bring along with us.

Filling it out at the pier helps to pass the time while we are there waiting in line with nothing else to do anyway.

I always wonder why folks feel the need to criticize another persons actions. Fill out the form ahead of time or fill it out on the pier....whatever floats your boat.

Can't we all be comfortable with the fact that not everyone is identical, and each has their own unique comfort level.

Edited by eddiethekub

I would love to have these done in advance. Having to fill them out for the kids as well as myself is not much fun when you are juggling your carry ons and trying not to lose any important documents or the kids !

My approach this year is to have a good pen and hard sided notebook (it holds my docs) to make things easier