USA Today - First look inside QoTs

ERLEC

Love it! Love it! I can already tell this will be my favorite class! Won't get on the Quantum :(, but we already have the Anthem booked for a 12 dayer. :):D Hope to sail on all in this class in the future. Looks like there will be a lot of storage in the cabins. Like!:)

Thanks for posting the link. Can't wait to hear more from the Quantum sailings coming up. I'm soaking it all in!

So, does the robotic bar tender also get a 15% gratuity?:D

Lol, good question. Maybe you could tip them in the form of a small can of WD40?

And on a related note, good luck with chumming up to those "bartenders" in hopes of getting stronger drinks as the cruise goes on :D.

Edited by joeski27

The photos send a loud and clear message - expensive.

It appears the pricing on the RCI site also demonstrates that.

While some of the new features are interesting novelty additions, some folks see Quantum as a floating amusement park. We fall someplace in between those two views.

But what is clear is that this ship is commanding a premium price. Perhaps losing Quantum to China after only 1 year might not be as disappointing as first thought. This also gives everyone a good idea of what to expect for Anthem of the Seas following in Quantum's footsteps.

For all the crying about this ship I think its all unfounded. She looks absolutely gorgeous, and I think I like the Royal esplanade better than promenade. Is that glass above open to natural light of the Esplanade? Really nice job RCCL did on this ship. I am jealous I'm not on the first cruise out of NJ.

The photos send a loud and clear message - expensive.

It appears the pricing on the RCI site also demonstrates that.

While some of the new features are interesting novelty additions, some folks see Quantum as a floating amusement park. We fall someplace in between those two views.

But what is clear is that this ship is commanding a premium price. Perhaps losing Quantum to China after only 1 year might not be as disappointing as first thought. This also gives everyone a good idea of what to expect for Anthem of the Seas following in Quantum's footsteps.

Remember Oasis also had premium prices its first year of service. With the US having an unsustainable national debt, all large companies are distributing their business globally. RCL is no exception and they can't ignore the Asian market since that's where the growth is at the moment.

Over on the Quantum sub forum lots of new information and pics being posted from those on board the 2 night sailing.

Nice solarium pics on facebook. Haven't seen similar ones posted on CC yet. Looks beautiful.

If this is the pic that you are refering too, no I think this is the indoor pool not the Solarium. Two totally different places, the indoor pool has no age restrictions....

Yes, that's what I thought might have been the Solarium. Thanks for the clarification.