San Peligrino on drinks package?

scotslizzy

Is the bottled water on the drinks package san peligrino ?

The still water on princess -- that you might take to the gym, or

ashore is often Crystal Geyser.

Sparkling water in the cabin is Perrier.

But, there may also be san peligrino.

This past summer on the Star they had both Perrier and San Pellegrino, small bottles and large bottles, and all of it was included in the All-Inclusive package. However you can't be 100% sure of what will be stocked on your ship for your cruise until you actually get on board…

• 8 years later...

Would the large San Pellegrino bottles be included as well in Princess Plus? I thought it was an additional cost when I ordered it in Alberto's on our last (Dec 22) cruise. I'm fine either way, but would be super if it's included. I don't drink alcohol, but my partner does.

44 minutes ago, Gondaue said:

Would the large San Pellegrino bottles be included as well in Princess Plus? I thought it was an additional cost when I ordered it in Alberto's on our last (Dec 22) cruise. I'm fine either way, but would be super if it's included. I don't drink alcohol, but my partner does.

It says sparkling and still water 500ml or less are included.  If this ship has the smaller bottles of San Pellegrino that should be included.

https://www.princess.com/html/global/personalizer/ssv/beverages/disclaimer/

1 hour ago, Gondaue said:

They gave the two of us a large bottle in the Crown Grill, but I wouldn't expect it anywhere else. No extra charge that time.

Emerald had Pellegrino in some bars and restaurants and Perrier in others. On Plus you can order as many small bottles as you want (large bottles are charged). I often ordered two small at a time and sometimes accumulated the extras in my cabin fridge for later.

Which was where seemed consistent through the cruise (buffet bar and some pool deck bars had Perrier, “nicer” bars and room service seemed to have Pellegrino). So if it matters you can learn where the Pellegrino is and if needed bring your own to locations that offer Perrier. 

2 hours ago, EconDoc said:

Emerald had Pellegrino in some bars and restaurants and Perrier in others. On Plus you can order as many small bottles as you want (large bottles are charged). I often ordered two small at a time and sometimes accumulated the extras in my cabin fridge for later.

Which was where seemed consistent through the cruise (buffet bar and some pool deck bars had Perrier, “nicer” bars and room service seemed to have Pellegrino). So if it matters you can learn where the Pellegrino is and if needed bring your own to locations that offer Perrier. 

On my 1/17/23 Emerald cruise they  ran out of Pellegrino in both sizes.  They did not have any Perrier.  Perhaps this is a recent change?

13 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

We just got off the Diamond this morning and they had both pellegrino and Perrier the whole seven days. 

13 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

We just got off the Diamond this morning and they had both pellegrino and Perrier the whole seven days. 

Small bottles of both were included in the drink package.

On 11/20/2014 at 1:53 AM, scotslizzy said:

some cruise lines may not carry San Pellegrino and we have not cruised with Princess since 2006 hence my question.

Scotslizzy

It depends on where you order it. Some venues have San Pellegrino and some have Perrier.

16 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

Lucky you.  Princess ran out of a lot of stuff on our cruise, but it was a 15 day cruise.