Canberra Meetup.

Hi All

Just registered for this site. I am a Canberra girl and have been reading the boards for many years, have been cruising on Princess for 11 years. Enjoy reading your comments over the years so its time I joined/meet the Canberra connect. So I would like to join you guys at meet up if that's ok.

Judy

Judy, welcome to CC, I am sure you will get a lot out of it. It is a great tool for us cruisers.

See you on the forums and hopefully at the Canberra CC meet one day, I hope to be at the May one.

Edited by NSWP

I enjoyed it too, a lovely afternoon. Next time we will have a couple of ring-ins with us. They are cruisers, but not from Canberra.

The more the merrier :)

Sacrilege non-Canberrians at the Canberra Meetup. Whatever next?

Judy, welcome to CC, I am sure you will get a lot out of it. It is a great tool for us cruisers.

See you on the forums and hopefully at the Canberra CC meet one day, I hope to be at the May one.

Excellent stuff, I look forward to meeting you at last.:D

Damn! I will be working in Canberra for a couple of weeks but I don't arrive till May 19th. There go my plans for gatecrashing your exclusive gathering!

cheers

Stu

Never mind, perhaps at the next one. We are not very exclusive really.;)

BTW, we can always arrange an additional meet up with you and whoever else is available, close to where you are working/staying. :D

Edited by MicCanberra

Never mind, perhaps at the next one.

We are not very exclusive really.

;)

BTW, we can always arrange an additional meet up with you and whoever else is available, close to where you are working/staying. :D

I don't know Mic, sounds like a smother to me. The secret handshakes and goat riding can't be far away mate! :eek:

Lucky this cult isn't taking place in South Australia (Home state of Serial Killers) the Feds would be infiltrating it poste-haste.... :D

You don't drive around in black vans down in pollyville do you?

:cool:

I don't know Mic, sounds like a smother to me. The secret handshakes and goat riding can't be far away mate! :eek:

Lucky this cult isn't taking place in South Australia (Home state of Serial Killers) the Feds would be infiltrating it poste-haste.... :D

You don't drive around in black vans down in pollyville do you?

:cool:

Hey! We promised not to mention the goats.