Special pricing

cruz chic

I have a future cruise deposit with hal and up to about 2 weeks ago I had no cruises booked with them. On some cruises (close in) you get some price discounts for "some " cruises. My friend may come with me to Bermuda but we will be getting our own rooms if that happens. I don't like sharing :D;). I have special pricing with that cruise.

Yes. We've priced things out for a trip with friends. I don't know if you can do it online though. You may have to call. I didn't try online, so I'm only speculating.

Excellent. Hopefully she'll make up her mind soon because I imagine the pricing will be gone soon. Thx

I have a future cruise deposit with hal and up to about 2 weeks ago I had no cruises booked with them. On some cruises (close in) you get some price discounts for "some " cruises. My friend may come with me to Bermuda but we will be getting our own rooms if that happens. I don't like sharing :D;). I have special pricing with that cruise.

I am the same..... would not share a cabin with my BFF of 30+ years. I want us to remain friends. :) I won't share a cabin. :o You have a 'credible argument' to get her the same pricing. Certainly worth trying.

Edited by sail7seas

I am the same..... would not share a cabin with my BFF of 30+ years. I want us to remain friends. :) I won't share a cabin. :o You have a 'credible argument' to get her the same pricing. Certainly worth trying.

Yup, I think that may be why she's hesitating. She wants to find a roomie:D. I should be watching my money because of my situation but there are things I won't compromise on.

Edited by cruz chic

our son , DIL, and grandchildren are joining us on our Bermuda cruise.

they received same "special pricing/promo" as we did ( we are 3* Mariners, but oh so close to 4*:o

this is their first HAL cruise, but they have cruised Carnival numerous times.

Carol

our son , DIL, and grandchildren are joining us on our Bermuda cruise.

they received same "special pricing/promo" as we did ( we are 3* Mariners, but oh so close to 4*:o

this is their first HAL cruise, but they have cruised Carnival numerous times.

Carol

Thx so much!

Hey! I am thrilled you're going to get some special pricing!!!!!

Close in!!!! This is great for you.

further to our kids booking Bermuda with us:

I have had my Bermuda booking for a month maybe? , they just booked now. Hope the info helps

Carol

That's perfect. I'll be surprised if she does go but stranger things have happened. I love bermuda so much that I want everyone to see it. I know we'd have a great time together.

This is probably a dumb question, but how do you know which cruises offer "special pricing" for three stars? I thought that was all just a joke (to say it nicely). We always book through our TA and only have ever gotten the same prices as we have found on HAL's website. Should she be asking for these mythical "special prices"?

Additionally, does anyone know anything about these mythical discounts on 3rd & 4th passenger rates? Is there a difference for three star vs four star when it comes to these? On our most recent cruise we found it cheaper to book two cabins for our family of four rather than use the "discount" for 3rd & 4th passenger.

This is my experience (but I am a lowly 2-star): if you log in to HAL site, then on some cruises (usually close in) you may see special pricing in green on some categories.

On our last two cruises, I did get free 3rd guest. Not on our currently booked one, though, although this one has some other perks.

This is my experience (but I am a lowly 2-star): if you log in to HAL site, then on some cruises (usually close in) you may see special pricing in green on some categories.

On our last two cruises, I did get free 3rd guest. Not on our currently booked one, though, although this one has some other perks.

Bingo, you've got it.

I figured that being as we have never gotten a Mariner discount.

I rarely get any discounts. The only time I see them is under these conditions:

1) You have a future cruise deposit outstanding

2) have NO cruises booked with hal

3) cruises are close to sailing and will not be valid on all cruises

4) move likely to occur on balcony or lower staterooms though I have seen them for higher level

You need to have all these situations occurring or you will not see them in my experience.

Edited by cruz chic