"Dancing of the Ships" Speculation

cruisexlife

On Carnivals website there are no bookings for the Splendor past October 30, 2016.

And I corrected that in the very next post. Didn't realize I had clicked on two ships.

Correction - to October 2016. Maybe they will move her West after that.
Edited by cruizinisthebest

Same next week as last week. Now I get why people rag on Carnival's announcing of announcements.

The whole thing is tacky.

Tell me about it! I'm sure they already know what's going where; just don't get the whole point of slowlyyy announcing them. Many people have already figured out what ship is going where already, so there isn't a point in taking so long to announce everything! People want to start planning their future vacations, and start making payments on a cruise, I know I do. I'm waiting to see what's going to happen with the Carnival Miracle so I can book/look into the 2017 voyages from California. so hopefully next week will be the week they finally announce the news California and Tampa have been waiting for!

Sorry if this has been asked (even by me lol) but I have contacted carnival and also sent an email to John Heald and have not received any information.

I am cruising out of Port Canaveral in January on the Sensation. I know the press release I read says it shouldn't change to Miami till the end of Feb but with all these possible changes Carnival makes I wanted to make sure it wouldn't change my ship.

Does anyone know if the Sensation is being changed in Feb or is it happening the end of this year?

Tell me about it! I'm sure they already know what's going where; just don't get the whole point of slowlyyy announcing them. Many people have already figured out what ship is going where already, so there isn't a point in taking so long to announce everything! People want to start planning their future vacations, and start making payments on a cruise, I know I do. I'm waiting to see what's going to happen with the Carnival Miracle so I can book/look into the 2017 voyages from California. so hopefully next week will be the week they finally announce the news California and Tampa have been waiting for!

Looks like we have found out more information on our own. A poster in another thread pointed out that he has found a roll call for a charter out of Tampa on the Miracle in Feb 2017.

Looks like we have found out more information on our own. A poster in another thread pointed out that he has found a roll call for a charter out of Tampa on the Miracle in Feb 2017.

Hmmm, very interesting. Would be nice if the Miracle indeed move to Tampa and hopefully do 5 n 7 day cruises

Edited by Kfoot

The Splendor is scheduled to port in Hawaii in early 2o17 so shes coming to west coast

According to information I saw on a government website for Hawaii, the Mircle would port in Kailua Jan 22, 2017 and Splendor would port in Kailua Oct. 22, 2017 and December 10, 2017. From what I see Miracle will be in Hawaii early in 2017 and Splendor later in 2017.

According to information I saw on a government website for Hawaii, the Mircle would port in Kailua Jan 22, 2017 and Splendor would port in Kailua Oct. 22, 2017 and December 10, 2017. From what I see Miracle will be in Hawaii early in 2017 and Splendor later in 2017.

The BNB charter is for 2/5/17 out of Tampa. I can't see the Miracle being in Hawaii on 1/22/17 on a regular Hawaii run from Long Beach and make it to Tampa in time. I can't even see it if they leave from Hawaii and head straight through the Panama Canal. I'm betting the Miracle will have a PC repo cruise in January instead.

According to John Heald, there will be some dancing of the ships this week again, "the first of which will be tomorrow" so maybe a few announcements this week? Even though there isn't much left to announce. Hopefully we find out about where Splendor is going (hopefully back home in Long Beach) and the official announcement of Miracle to Tampa (which many of us already know since we saw that roll call on that charter cruise from Tampa aboard the Miracle)

and he keeps posting pictures of the Fantasy-class ships. First it was the Fantasy; then the Imagination & Inspiration, then the Ecstasy & most recently the Paradise & Elation. Lots of love for the Fantasy-class from JH.

and he keeps posting pictures of the Fantasy-class ships. First it was the Fantasy; then the Imagination & Inspiration, then the Ecstasy & most recently the Paradise & Elation. Lots of love for the Fantasy-class from JH.

This was interesting to me too. At first I thought, well it's just their largest class (and probably the largest class of cruise ships in existence today) so there are a lot to choose from, but now I am thinking something else. He's basically posted all Fantasy-class ships for the past week. I am thinking there may be news regarding Fantasy class ships soon. Huge upgrades to stretch more life out of them or something...we'll see soon I guess.

I am thinking the Sunshine going to Charleston will give Carnival the chance to give the Fantasy some upgrades, since I don't think they'll both overlap (though I haven't checked that closely).