LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

cb262091f5646c5148c497eaeaf277ab.jpg

This is my favorite picture for sure. I may have posted it already, but it's now my screen saver!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is mine , also. The colors are so stunning , did you photoshop some of them ? I'll be taking pics with my iPhone instead of my Nikon , thanks to you.

Judy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is mine , also. The colors are so stunning , did you photoshop some of them ? I'll be taking pics with my iPhone instead of my Nikon , thanks to you.

Judy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NO! I am a true amateur. Clueless about photoshop. This pic is 100% untouched.

Robyn, I took a hint from you and tried to post a picture of our snow from my iPad with Tapatalk. The picture came out upside down to everyone who didn't have Apple devices. Did you rotate your pictures before posting?

Quite funny actually....someone finally turned it rightside up:p. Looked a lot better. I had never tried to post a picture before because I didn't want to get into the hosting site bit....

Really enjoyed your live report. Freedom is one of our favs.

Thanks

Robyn, did you notice any extra noises from deck 11 in this room, like the sound of toilets flushing ? We had this room booked but I changed to 1340 because someone posted the sounds from deck 11 were bad ! Thanks !

We heard absolutely no noise whatsoever the whole week - it was a suite in an excellent location, and we loved it. Toilets flushing? only our own.

Robyn, I took a hint from you and tried to post a picture of our snow from my iPad with Tapatalk. The picture came out upside down to everyone who didn't have Apple devices. Did you rotate your pictures before posting?

Quite funny actually....someone finally turned it rightside up:p. Looked a lot better. I had never tried to post a picture before because I didn't want to get into the hosting site bit....

Really enjoyed your live report. Freedom is one of our favs.

Thanks

I didn't rotate the pictures, they were all right side up :)

Glad you enjoyed the review!!

We heard absolutely no noise whatsoever the whole week - it was a suite in an excellent location, and we loved it. Toilets flushing? only our own.

Hahaha.......thanks for he quick reply ! Looks like we will have a great view from our balcony. Just one more question.... We're you able to have made to order breakfast at Giovanni's ? I saw you liked WJ, but guessing you would know !

Hahaha.......thanks for he quick reply ! Looks like we will have a great view from our balcony. Just one more question.... We're you able to have made to order breakfast at Giovanni's ? I saw you liked WJ, but guessing you would know !

We like the hustle and bustle of the WJ - I know, crazy right?

I'm not sure about made to order in Giovanni's......all I know is it is available to suite guests for seating instead of the WJ.

Ha ha ha! Nooooo, I am not testing your patience :o

I was trying to post last night and it's like the boards froze at 5:30PM and there were no new posts showing at 9:30PM?? Was I the only one with this issue?

Maybe I was the only one who saw a blue and black dress too :eek:

I was trying to post last night and it's like the boards froze at 5:30PM and there were no new posts showing at 9:30PM?? Was I the only one with this issue?

The boards were freezing for me also yesterday. Several times during the day it was unresponsive, but only for 5-10 minutes each time.

I saw blue and black too.:)

Good to hear. I've also heard about the toilet flushing noise coming from above OS 1320, and we have that booked for September. :cool:

You weren't the only one Robyn. CC was loading VERY slow for me last night too.