LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

Hi Ginger - yes I believe it did. The R Bar is a lovely spot, I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Have a wonderful time on your cruise! I'm jealous!! :p

Robyn, sorry if I missed it, but was the falling chandelier video kept in the R Bar

Hmmmm.....if there was a video, I don't think I saw it :( Where would the screen have been?

When it was in champagne bar it was a flat screen TV on the wall backing up to promenade cafe. The chandelier would fall in slow motion onto a dining table all set for a formal meal

Thank you for your review!!! My husband and I will be taking our first cruise this summer for our 10 year anniversary, and your review on the Freedom was so exciting and helpful! We're glad you had such a fun time!

When it was in champagne bar it was a flat screen TV on the wall backing up to promenade cafe. The chandelier would fall in slow motion onto a dining table all set for a formal meal

I hope it is still there! I always liked it.

Thank you for your review!!! My husband and I will be taking our first cruise this summer for our 10 year anniversary, and your review on the Freedom was so exciting and helpful! We're glad you had such a fun time!

What a fabulous way to celebrate 10 years! You'll have a wonderful time on a great ship :) Glad you enjoyed the review!!

Robyn, didn't you do a "Weather Channel" type video from the helicopter deck? I seem to recall something about not being able to post it. Maybe now???

I remember she went up to st Tropez and couldn't take pics because of wind

Robyn, didn't you do a "Weather Channel" type video from the helicopter deck? I seem to recall something about not being able to post it. Maybe now???

Hi Bob, I did a video from my balcony on the day we missed Grand Cayman. I've actually posted it to FB. I've never posted a video anywhere else.....I guess I could try uploading it to YouTube and post the link here?

The flat screen is still there with the same table settin but I did not stay around and watch to see if the chandelier fell.

I thought I bleeped out all the expletives?!?! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robyn is very hair obsessed!! :p:D:eek: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by Shar27

Hi Robyn! Greetings from the middle of the ocean!

It's extremely windy and choppy out there! We has a beautiful day at Coco Cay.

I'm posting as I can, the Internet is slow.

Chat later!

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl - glad you are having a great time!!

Can't wait to hear all about it when you return :D

Enjoy!!!